Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: M. Bryant=

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You don't 'learn' to play aggressively this far into your football career. You can struggle to learn an offense or route running early on and end up ok, but you don't learn aggressive and physical play. You have it or you dont.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hate to say i told you so.

So I wont, hes a raw player. Definitely needs some work but im sure they arent ready to throw the towel in on him. In college he showed very good high pointing technique and strong hands, thats one of his better attributes.

But like ive said since the minute he was drafted, he will not dress for more games than he plays in....had a chance to start lmao

Heyward Bey was always a better option

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    You don't 'learn' to play aggressively this far into your football career. You can struggle to learn an offense or route running early on and end up ok, but you don't learn aggressive and physical play. You have it or you dont.
    I think the light can still come on for him. I don't think it will, but it's possible.

Backup

User Info Menu

Put him on the PS and keep Heyward Bay!

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII View Post
    I think the light can still come on for him. I don't think it will, but it's possible.
    You guys cannot be serious can you??? You're seriously writing off a rookie who HASN'T PLAYED AN NFL GAME YET??? Good lord I get that people are frustrated by a poor preseason performance (I'm frustrated by it) but the level of panic here is unreal.

This board has always been a great place to discuss the team and the games. Lately however, it's been a morass of overreaction and hyperbole with regard to the entire team.

IT'S THE PRESEASON...IT'S THE PRESEASON...IT'S THE PRESEASON...IT'S THE PRESEASON...IT'S THE PRESEASON...

Backup

User Info Menu

I'm not writing him off but he sure isn't ready this year! Sneak him onto the PS and lets go with the experience.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hausparty View Post
    I'm not writing him off but he sure isn't ready this year! Sneak him onto the PS and lets go with the experience.
    if we put him on the practice squad we will probably lose him

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelsnis View Post
    You guys cannot be serious can you??? You're seriously writing off a rookie who HASN'T PLAYED AN NFL GAME YET??? Good lord I get that people are frustrated by a poor preseason performance (I'm frustrated by it) but the level of panic here is unreal.

This board has always been a great place to discuss the team and the games. Lately however, it's been a morass of overreaction and hyperbole with regard to the entire team.

IT'S THE PRESEASON...IT'S THE PRESEASON...IT'S THE PRESEASON...IT'S THE PRESEASON...IT'S THE PRESEASON...
    2 .500 seasons and it's doom and gloom

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

No he cant go on the PS/

He'll make the roster and not be active

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    yep.. but these people want it all

RIGHT NOW!!!
    Not really. Just the basics...like if your hands touch the ball...catch it. If the ball is in the air, attack it. Things you are taught in pee wee. I personally don't think that's unreasonable.
    Trolls are people too.