Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: M. Bryant=

M. Bryant=

Limas Sweed.

He was given about 6-7 chances to go up and get the ball.
    I counted about 3 drops.
    Practice squad? To me he would be a waste on the 53 man roster. Heyward Bey would be a better option.

Thank god some of y'all don't run the team

Two of his drops in the final minutes sure looked like PI to me. Esp. the way the refs are calling it now, I cant believe they werent called. The first one down the sideline we was double-teamed and one of defenders pulled both his arms downward just before the ball got there. Then later Curtis Marsh mugged both Bryant and the Moye in the endzone, esp by the new way its being called.

Hall of Famer
    they werent drops, they were knocked away. an eagle DB either got his hand on the ball to or hand into his hands

but, he does need to learn to go up after the ball. he was terrible at that. if he learns how to do that, then the DB has no chance at knocking them away
    he mistimed his jump on the fade route by like 5 seconds. got in the air way too early

Maybe one was knocked away. If you really look at them he got 2 solid hands on most of those.
    It's early...hopefully this guy gets it soon and turns into a good wideout.
    Just seems like it may take some time.
    I wish there was one spot of the PS that is designated as "can't touch"

Martavis peed the bed when he was a toddler...and he still does.

The first route he ran...I was like ok he looked really good. I was about ready to rethink my position on him. Then everything I have been concerned about showed up. He doesn't play big. He doesn't shield, or go up for a ball like it's his...and his hands are questionable on a good day. Of course as bad of a day as he had...he was still probably last nights MVP.

He doesn't attack the ball - at all. Not by going up for it, and not by actually grabbing onto it when it hits him. He's got no 'squeeze' when the ball arrives - that's why he is a body catcher and admitted as much (and thought it didn't matter) in a training camp interview he did.

I'm very disappointed in his play last night. Looks like a waste thus far.

Legend
    I don't think M. Bryant looked terrible. He looked like a rookie with 3 weeks pro experience. It was clear though he has the ability to cause mismatch problems with the opponents secondary. I still think he has a positive future and can contribute this year.

Justin Brown is the guy who has been stinking up the joint. Maybe we now know why he cut and run from Penn State. Guy seems to have no heart and just goes through the motions.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I don't think M. Bryant looked terrible. He looked like a rookie with 3 weeks pro experience. It was clear though he has the ability to cause mismatch problems with the opponents secondary. I still think he has a positive future and can contribute this year.
    yep.. but these people want it all

RIGHT NOW!!!