Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else concerned?

Anyone else concerned?

The O looks stagnant...the D looks pathetic. I don't see anything to get excited about accept maybe some decent OL play. Wheaton dear goodness...looks terrible. Ben can't hit the broad side of a barn. Mitchell seems more content landing a hard shoulder on someone than making a play on the ball. Ike...don't get me started. Am I the only one that is concerned?

Pro Bowler
    An absolute horrible first half. Embarrassing by both the O and D. Ben looked terrible. Very disapointing. D was not much better.

also, if this is the future of the NFL with non-stop flags flying I may stop watching. No sort of threat or proclamation. Just the truth. The current NFL is hard to stomach.

I am very concerned we look terrible in every part of the game with the exception of the running game.

Pro Bowler
    The team looks uninterested in playing. Couldn't care less a game is being played. Sad to watch.

Yes..........

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

Legend
    We need to step back for a minute...

The Philly offense is onw you have to game plan to defend. Its too fast and too Oregonish to run a vanilla D against.

I'm mostly concerned with the PI flags.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    We need to step back for a minute...

The Philly offense is onw you have to game plan to defend. Its too fast and too Oregonish to run a vanilla D against.

I'm mostly concerned with the PI flags.
    100% this, if this were week 1 I would be concerned. I also can't believe all the flags but I believe that is less about our defense and more about the NFL and their new stance on hand fighting etc. Its been crazy tonight.

Hall of Famer
    meh... not really. pre-season. philly in front of the home crowd. pitt with distractions.

expect a tough few weeks to game 1 though....

rush defense

very worried

What I'm worried about is the same old same old. Great game last week, so let's coast this week. Oh, wait...you mean the team didn't show up to play? Yep, that again.

You can say it's just preseason, but the whole team stunk. And I can't remember the last time the 1st team D and O played through the entire 3rd quarter. And got dominated by the other team's scrubs to boot.