Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 67

Thread: Steelers vs Philly Game

  1. #41
    Hall of Famer fezziwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,171
    Don't worry, Tomlin will unleash hell on Cleveland first game of the season. Our season openers are a thing of beauty under Tomlin.

  2. #42
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    912
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    I know it's preseason but we are allowed to look good too. We are allowed to win these games and the habits you form now, carry throughout the season generally.
    exactly...

  3. #43
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    well the game is blacked out in my area.. but I'm listening to it on the radio...

    not sounding good at all.... and I've been wandering how long it would take for the announcer to ask the question (which he just did)....

    What kind of effect do you think Bell/Blount have had on this team's performance tonight thus far?
    Bell and Blount looked good...

    Holmes looked good as well when on the weed...

    We need more players on the wacky

  4. #44
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    912
    Im sure Bell and Blount are focused.. as a few have mentioned.... its the rest of the team that are distracted apparently.

  5. #45
    Hall of Famer fezziwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,171
    So it's smoke some dope and get tunnel vision ? I like that coaching strategy.

  6. #46
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hotlanta
    Posts
    2,210
    Preseason or not, this is embarrassing on both sides of the ball. Team looks totally unprepared and uninterested. Disheartening to watch.

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    294
    I heard before the game that the Locker room was very divided. A lot of players were upset with Bell and Blount. And that some were totally supporting them. Sal Palontonio said that there were some altercations that almost erupted into full fights.

  8. #48
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    912
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    So it's smoke some dope and get tunnel vision ? I like that coaching strategy.
    there it is.. make it legal! lol..

    I just heard Wolf say some of the players are getting into it with each other on the sideline... and Tomlin is "About 500 degrees"..

  9. #49
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    912
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruthteller View Post
    I heard before the game that the Locker room was very divided. A lot of players were upset with Bell and Blount. And that some were totally supporting them. Sal Palontonio said that there were some altercations that almost erupted into full fights.
    Very believable...

  10. #50
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,092
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Don't worry, Tomlin will unleash hell on Cleveland first game of the season. Our season openers are a thing of beauty under Tomlin.
    Don't want to peak too early.... just sayin...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •