Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Steelers vs Philly Game

Don't worry, Tomlin will unleash hell on Cleveland first game of the season. Our season openers are a thing of beauty under Tomlin.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    I know it's preseason but we are allowed to look good too. We are allowed to win these games and the habits you form now, carry throughout the season generally.
    exactly...

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    well the game is blacked out in my area.. but I'm listening to it on the radio...

not sounding good at all.... and I've been wandering how long it would take for the announcer to ask the question (which he just did)....

What kind of effect do you think Bell/Blount have had on this team's performance tonight thus far?
    Bell and Blount looked good...

Holmes looked good as well when on the weed...

We need more players on the wacky

Starter
    Im sure Bell and Blount are focused.. as a few have mentioned.... its the rest of the team that are distracted apparently.

So it's smoke some dope and get tunnel vision ? I like that coaching strategy.

Pro Bowler
    Preseason or not, this is embarrassing on both sides of the ball. Team looks totally unprepared and uninterested. Disheartening to watch.

Banned
    I heard before the game that the Locker room was very divided. A lot of players were upset with Bell and Blount. And that some were totally supporting them. Sal Palontonio said that there were some altercations that almost erupted into full fights.

Starter
    So it's smoke some dope and get tunnel vision ? I like that coaching strategy.
    there it is.. make it legal! lol..

I just heard Wolf say some of the players are getting into it with each other on the sideline... and Tomlin is "About 500 degrees"..

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruthteller View Post
    I heard before the game that the Locker room was very divided. A lot of players were upset with Bell and Blount. And that some were totally supporting them. Sal Palontonio said that there were some altercations that almost erupted into full fights.
    Very believable...

Hall of Famer
    Don't worry, Tomlin will unleash hell on Cleveland first game of the season. Our season openers are a thing of beauty under Tomlin.
    Don't want to peak too early.... just sayin...