Thread: Steelers vs Philly Game

Legend

User Info Menu

last I heard was close to 30..

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    fezzi... are you literally or figuratively speaking? haha

Yes, I was going to say start out high and get higher but, I worry Bell & Blount will misunderstand.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    should... just seen Bryant drop two catchable balls..
    You really ought to explain this better. People may read it and think Bryant actually dropped two passes. There's NO way those balls would ever be classified as drops. The only way they're called drops is if you think every pass that's not caught is a drop. Doesn't work that way.

For what it's worth, both would be classified as passes defended. It's not like he was wide open and pulled a Sweed out there.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ended with 27 penalties. This game was THE WORST. Just disgusted with how the Steelers performed. Foles had 179 yards in the first half...what the ****.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Starter

User Info Menu

Ben was terrible tonight for the most part. That doesn't worry me much because you know he'll be fine this year.

Not sure what was up with the defense (aside from the ridiculous amount of flags thrown for illegal contact/defensive holding). They seemed super hesitant with the Eagle's read-option option type offense. Those fake handoffs seemed to freeze the D and left the seams open all day. This film should be a good teaching tool for Shazier.

Legend

User Info Menu

Wow, that was incredibly bad football from top to bottom. The defense offered little resistance and the offense was inept.

The outside LBs were handled easily by the tackles, the NT was moved wherever the Eagles needed him to be and the corners either gave up the catch or were holding. The safeties appeared to be one step late to the party although they did make some nice hits and few good plays.

I was looking forward to Jones, Tuitt and Shazier on the field together, but that isn't what I expected to see from a performance standpoint. Maybe, we're seeing why Lebeau prefers vets to rookies and 2nd year players. I don't know if Kiesel would have held up better, but its hard to believe it would have been worse.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    muuusssttt wwwiiinn eevvvveeerryyy ggaaaammmmmeeee!!!!!!! BLLLAARRRGGGGGGG!!!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.