Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't we all just get along ?

Backup

User Info Menu

Can't we all just get along ?

Man sure must have been one long off season. Seems that everybody is chomping a aT the bits for the regular season. Almost every thread has some personal assault on on somebody, I get it we all have passion for the Black and Gold. But really does everyone need to get so angry at a key board and moniter. Let's start this season on a positive even with the recent negative, this team could be primed for some good things this season. I believe the offense is going to ave 28+ Points a game. And Defense around 2.5 turnovers a game. The schedule plays to the Steelers, home games against dome teams. They got this thing. Time to start the positive Vibes

Here We Go Steelers

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by raycafan View Post
    Man sure must have been one long off season. Seems that everybody is chomping a aT the bits for the regular season. Almost every thread has some personal assault on on somebody, I get it we all have passion for the Black and Gold. But really does everyone need to get so angry at a key board and moniter. Let's start this season on a positive even with the recent negative, this team could be primed for some good things this season. I believe the offense is going to ave 28+ Points a game. And Defense around 2.5 turnovers a game. The schedule plays to the Steelers, home games against dome teams. They got this thing. Time to start the positive Vibes

Here We Go Steelers
    I think the offense will consistently average in the mid 20s but not so sure denfense gets close to your turnover prediction. Still have no idea whether we have a legit pass rush from one side of the defense and with the new contact rules, secondary may not be able to get close enough to the WR to intercept a pass.

Now don't call me names for not agreeing with you!!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

I play fantasy football and I'm not a professional but I would say Dri Archer is going to have a good year.

Legend

User Info Menu

FU rayca! lol...just playing. I was actually thinking this is a pretty tame offseason. We haven't had anyone shank another member in the proverbial shower yet so I think it's been ok. You get a bunch of bored guys together who can hide behind screen names and people get brave and stupid. Overall, this doesn't touch the Trib...now those were some offseasons!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hausparty View Post
    I play fantasy football and I'm not a professional but I would say Dri Archer is going to have a good year.
    He will get overdrafted in our drafts here. He is good for 5 points a game due to his limited touches. When looking at RBs...it's all about how many times they will touch the ball. Give me a slow rookie who will tote the rock 300 times a season over a Dri who might get 5 touches a game.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Going to the game tonight in philly....im pumped

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Going to the game tonight in philly....im pumped
    No one cares...you suck.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Gonna see if i can toke up with the RBs. Now is the best time for them to do it, no one will be expecting it

Legend

User Info Menu

lol...you so crazy.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I gotta agree with Shawn here - this offseason has been tame to the extent of being boring a lot of the time.