Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Twitter: @Bouchette. Bell and Blount charged with weed possession

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hausparty View Post
    It was and is a distraction and the team played like S#$*(#$*
    At the end of the day that's all that matters.

Watching Sanchez tear up our starting defense made me want a joint.
    Honestly through 3 games Sanchez looks better than Foles. Hes a bit more athletic and has a strong arm than Foles. And he scored because of a BS pentalty with a helmet to the chest...which i dont think i will ever get over

Legend

User Info Menu

He said Beavis and Blunthead, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha
    ROFLMAO

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Backup

User Info Menu

the holding penalty on the Eagles player on that TD was the worst call of the night.

Leading with your head is the same penalty we received with the BELL hit so if its fair, its fair I guess.

I personally think the REFS will throw a lot less yellow once the season starts.

Legend

User Info Menu

[url]http://www.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/le-veon-bell-legarrette-blount-marijuana-driving-dui-told-cops-not-high-anymore-082214[/url]

FOX Sports

AUG 22, 2014

Steelers Running Backs Arrested

Apparently Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell was under the influence of ignorance on Wednesday when a police officer pulled over he and teammate LeGarrette Blount hours before a preseason game.
    The players admitted to the officer that a 20-gram bag of marijuana -- which may or may not be a drug if you ask Bob Saget or the states of Colorado and Washington -- belonged to them. Both were charged for drug possession and Bell, who was driving, also caught a DUI charge.
    Bell further admitted, per the police report obtained by WPXI, that he had smoked "about a minute ago" before clarifying, "we smoked within the last two hours."
    The officer told Bell that because he was smoking marijuana, he could not operate a vehicle and could possibly get a DUI. Then Bell said this (emphasis added):
    "I didn't know you could get a DUI for being high. I smoked two hours ago. I'm not high anymore. I'm perfectly fine. Why would I be getting high if I had to make it to my game?"
    The last one is a question he will have to take up with Steelers coach Mike Tomlin. Bell also had his blood drawn at the police station. Those toxicology results ought to help answer whether Bell had smoked a minute or hours before the stop and whether he violated Pennsylvania's drugged driving law.
    Anyhow, the officer inquired about this game, Bell said: "I have to be on a plane at three to be in Philadelphia. I play for the Steelers."
    Indeed Bell is a football player, not a lawyer, but now he should remember at least that one nugget of information about driving after smoking.
    Suspensions of some length are coming for Bell and Blount, who combined for 16 carries and 55 yards in Thursday's preseason game against the Eagles.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think it's time for a new RB coach:

<a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Rookie

User Info Menu

"A minute" is slang for a significant period of time...we'll see, I suppose...

Moronic...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma View Post
    I think it's time for a new RB coach:

Classic...........

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Retweeted by Mark Kaboly:

Courtney Brennan @WPXI_Courtney ·

More affidavit: @L_Bell26 "Why would I be getting high if I had to make it to my game? I have to be on a plane at 3 to be in Philadelphia."

Affidavit: @L_Bell26: "I didn’t know you could get a DUI for being high. I smoked two hours ago. I’m not high anymore. I’m perfectly fine."

[URL]https://twitter.com/MarkKaboly_Trib[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

"Why would I be getting high if I had to make it to my game?" That is a very good question. Why WOULD you?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Classic...........
    I guess marijuana doesn't improve the memory.