User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR View Post
    The main reason I rarely visit.
    CUT THEM

or

BRING THE HAMMER DOWN ON THESE CLOWNS

or

HOW SELFISH OF THEM

theres a lot of players that smoke weed, theres a lot of PEOPLE that do. I personally dont remember the last time i had off at 1:30 on a Wednesday afternoon, but I would probably do the same.

Like I said, they might get suspended for game 1 of 2015....big deal, it could have been worse

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yeah it's sounding like this wont have any repercussions until probably next year now.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Maybe flying makes them nervous....lol
    I feel like some folks would lose their mind if they really knew how often people around them were high...

Backup

User Info Menu

You rarely visit because fans hold the millionaires to some sort of standard?

I served 20 years in the military and was drug tested nonstop during those 20 years. If one test came back positive what would of happened to me? KICKED OUT, DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE, and a very bad looking DD214. Try landing a job after that!
    But hey its no big deal right?

If you can't follow rules making millions of dollars then you don't deserve to make the millions of dollars. THAT SIMPLE!

If all the NFL players were jumping off bridges should our players jump off bridges too? LOL Yep I went there because that's what's dumb about some of these posts.

JOSH GORDON deserves the suspension
    Blount and Bell deserve the hammer to come down from TOMLIN and the STEELERS! If he sent home Rashard Mendenhall for his work ethic he can send these 2 pot heads home for a game or 2 as well!

I was very excited to get Blounts autograph at training camp and now I don't even want to cheer for him or Bell.

GOOOOO ARCHER!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    cheech and chong package

when they line up together in the backfield this season
    The Doobie Brothers.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    The Doobie Brothers.
    Dumb and Dumber

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Starter

User Info Menu

According to PFT, Bell is now in Philly with the team. He missed the flight, obviously, but made it there on his own. I can't imagine he'll play tonight however.

Legend

User Info Menu

Bell practiced all week, so I see no reason he and Blount do not play. Bell will start and Blount will spell him out. Archer might get the first carry just because Tomlin wants to send a message, but I doubt that even happens.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Backup

User Info Menu

Yeah love the title. Bell "FORCED" to travel on his own. That poor thing had to purchase his own ticket? LOL Man I bet that set him back in the checkbook. LOL

I say sit Bell down games 1 and 2 and that way the league will say ok the steelers handled it and lets move on! An example other teams should also follow.

Blount we can allow the justice system to do its thing as he wasn't the one behind the wheel of the car and his charges seem less serious. This gives the impression the Steelers are handling it but at the same time allowing them to have a RB always available for game days. My perfect outcome!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Wherever one stands on legalizing pot, can we all agree these two guys were stupid beyond belief? Hope I'm not being too dramatic.