Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Twitter: @Bouchette. Bell and Blount charged with weed possession

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthteller View Post
    Perfectly stated. I can live with just a suspension I guess. But I bet Blount will be gone. But I am concerned about Bell being drunk as well and driving.
    He wasn't drunk. He was stoned.

Backup

User Info Menu

release the kraken

Legend

User Info Menu

Beautiful.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    He wasn't drunk. He was stoned.

He was under the Influenece is what I meant. Driving under the influence of weed is EVERY BIT as dangerous as driving after having 10 Wiskey shots. He is putting Innocent Human life in Danger.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Idiots. The point isn't whether pot should be legal or not. The fact is that it is still illegal in PA. If this is true (it seems to be reputably reported), they should both be suspended a minimum of 4 games after they apologize to the team and the Steeler Nation for reckless and thoughtless behavior.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

blount was allowed to call someone and leave the scene

not arrested, but still incredibly stupid. he should be able to avoid a suspension

Legend

User Info Menu

wait for it... WAIT FOR IT....

The standard is the standard lol

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He was under the Influenece is what I meant. Driving under the influence of weed is EVERY BIT as dangerous as driving after having 10 Wiskey shots. He is putting Innocent Human life in Danger.
    this is incredibly stupid as well

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

No, it's nothing like 10 shots of whiskey lol

Legend

User Info Menu

when I think of what these guys did... I think about what Boomer said about Johnny Football..

Yeah, OK. You're gonna get wrecked, son. You know, the NFL is about as unforgiving a place as there is on God's green earth. It is a men's place. It is for people that have a very, very strong constitution. ... Whether or not you can handle it is going to be determined by your maturity level. And right now, this kid is a baby."