Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Twitter: @Bouchette. Bell and Blount charged with weed possession

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Twitter: @Bouchette. Bell and Blount charged with weed possession

DUI for Bell.

I knew this offseason was waayyy too quiet for some of these kids.

Legend

User Info Menu

Pittsburgh Steelers RB Le'Veon Bell and RB LeGarrette Blount were charged by Ross Township Police Wednesday, Aug. 20, with marijuana possession. Bell was also charged with driving under the influence (DUI) after the traffic stop Wednesday.

Fantasy Tip: Bell could be facing disciplinary action from the team and/or the league, and he could very well end up being suspended. Blount might have been in line for carries in Bell's place, but he is likely to be in hot water, too. This matter is certainly not over. If you have drafted your fantasy team already, hang tight, as Bell will certainly have plenty of appeal still. However, if you have not yet drafted, drop Bell down a few spots, as a suspension could change his value dramatically depending on the amount of games he potentially misses.

[url]http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=921961-steelers-le%27veon-bell-in-hot-water#ixzz3Aymu14qJ[/url]
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

I'd like to know who the arresting officer is and post his picture on twitter. Definitely not a Steelers fan.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    I'd like to know who the arresting officer is and post his picture on twitter. Definitely not a Steelers fan.
    [url]http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/08/21/edmund-nelson-bell-blount-accompany-team-to-philadelphia/[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Oh, and hats off to that police officer for enforcing the law. Don't blame the cop because a couple of boneheads chose to go out and publicly break the law...one of them driving under the influence. Many cops might have let them off the hook simply because they are NFL players...I despise that kind of favoritism. I applaud the officer for having enough integrity to not be swayed by the fame of these "LeDoobie Bros." (great name, MOS)!
    Last edited by BradshawsHairdresser; 08-22-2014 at 01:44 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

tsk tsk ....the foibles of the young....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Good to see our two top RBs are fast friends
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Backup

User Info Menu

DONT BLAME THE COP those 2 did it all to themselves.....dumbasses

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I really, really don't want to believe this.

Legend

User Info Menu

I blame the cop because its weed. If they were drunk or on heroin, then yea, arrest them, but we're talking weed here.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S