Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Twitter: @Bouchette. Bell and Blount charged with weed possession

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I think the worst part of this whole ordeal is the revelation that Bell drives a Camaro. What is this, 1986?
    Camaros are bad -ssed again.

Backup

User Info Menu

It's not lame if its all over the news.
    We will all get to see the funny pics like this one all year long now.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hausparty View Post
    Worst part is that looks like one ugly woman.
    I tried finding a pic of her but couldn't. do you know where I can find one?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    And now both can kiss that luxury goodbye. Both will probably be tested year round now and will have to wait until they retire to hit lettuce from here on out.
    Maybe but i am not sure this will put them in the substance abuse program automatically. Especially pending the blood test. (unless they were already in it, which if they were we probably wouldnt know becuase they dont disclose that)

Backup

User Info Menu

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Again, he wasnt drunk driving lol
    OK, "driving under the influence" which is legally just as bad.

Backup

User Info Menu

Look at Tunch Ilkin's fanpage on facebook.
    He simply asked the fans how Shazier will do tonight and you should see all the posts about POT smoking Blount and Bell.

Not a big deal right? Well it takes the focus away from those who we should be focusing in on and that to me is a big deal and it will be a big deal to this football team until something is done.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    OK, "driving under the influence" which is legally just as bad.
    well pending blood test i guess "legally" is as bad.

Could have been the girls weed and was smoking in their car...we really dont know yet, everyone is just reayd with torches and pitchforks

Starter

User Info Menu

A lot of the Steeler fan base needs to get over the idea that the Steeler players and organization hold some kind of moral superiority over the rest of the teams in the NFL. They have players run afoul of the law,just like every other team. As far as some have said about sending a message,the bottom line is winning football games. While I would rather not have murderers on the team,other than that,I really don't care what these guys do.

Backup

User Info Menu

I think some people just have their own morals.
    My Dad was a diehard Eagle fan and he absolutely LOVED DOGS! Luckily for him he passed away before Vick signed with the Eagles.
    If you are an animal lover you absolute hate what Vick did! He did his punishment and his time and he's still making millions.

Some people find what Ray Rice did morally wrong and feel he deserves more of a suspension.
    I hated what Hines did and that was minor! The reason I hated it so much was because a week prior to his DUI he went on his facebook page and was preaching about texting and driving and how dangerous that was and this and that! Umm sorry Hines but DUI's is a little more dangerous buddy.

Big Ben however! I have 0 issues with because what single guy on their bday isn't trying to get laid? I mean really! The girl followed him to how many bars? he got 6 games!

Holmes we let go.
    Rainey we let go.
    Mendenhall we benched for not showing up to the childish game.
    We benched Antonio Brown last year for a few quarters for complaining.
    We banned PINGPONG and POOL last year because we were losing.

When you lead men you must lead men! PERIOD! No matter how minor this is to some it's still all over the news today and will be talked about tonight as well.

This is an issue and it will be handled differently than the other teams handle things. That I believe.