Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boomer: If Manziel plays in Pgh week 1, he would get his -ss kicked

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yeah, a good villian makes for good drama. Bring him on!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    We are all entertained. That's why I like the guy...fun to watch...good or bad...all the nonsense...it makes for good TV.
    If I want good TV I'll watch Criminal Minds, America's Got Talent, CSI, etc I'd rather see good football, even from Manziel, just not when he plays the Steelers.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    If I want good TV I'll watch Criminal Minds, America's Got Talent, CSI, etc I'd rather see good football, even from Manziel, just not when he plays the Steelers.

Pappy
    Agreed. AGT tonight. lol. I will admit one thing: I agree with Clark that maybe JM is finding out his speed can't do for him what it did in college. The NFL is just too fast, and it's freaking JM out.

Legend

User Info Menu

Funny, after the first preseason game he was the second coming and after the second preseason game he is worlds away from being ready and questioning his abilities. Its two preseason games! manziel a rookie learning from scratch looked better than hoyer a veteran who knows the offense but manziel is not ready and hoyer should start? Look I would start hoyer but people are seriously overreacting to this preseason game, manziel is right there, once he knows the playbook he will be the starter no question.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

When was he the second coming? Because of instead of dumping it off to his 9th string full back he ran for a first down? lol

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Per NFL net, Hoyer named week one starter

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Per NFL net, Hoyer named week one starter

Still not worried because Hoyer is pretty much a stationary target in the pocket. What I can't understand is why the heck the Browns are giving Josh Gordon so many reps and targets in the preseason. Guy will vanish when the season starts.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Backup

User Info Menu

Forget about Hoyer and Manziel. Can we dump Landry Jones and pick up Conner Shaw? Sure he was playing against the third string but he showed more poise and potential then any other Brown QB and more capability the Jones has so far.

Legend

User Info Menu

Browns are showing some smarts...which shocks me. Manziel isn't ready.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tomlinator View Post
    Forget about Hoyer and Manziel. Can we dump Landry Jones and pick up Conner Shaw? Sure he was playing against the third string but he showed more poise and potential then any other Brown QB and more capability the Jones has so far.
    We have a connor shaw, Bruce Gradkowski lol