Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shamarko Thomas.....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Shamarko Thomas.....

Am I the only one who sees him as a special player??

Troy Polamalu is a one in a lifetime type of player but i think Thomas is going to make his retirement more palatable.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Pro Football Focus gave Shamarko the highest rating of any Steelers defensive player (2.4) against the Bills...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Pro Football Focus gave Shamarko the highest rating of any Steelers defensive player (2.4) against the Bills...
    He's a heat seeking Missler out there. Very reactive and instinctive. Doesn't look lost.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The shark is turning out to be something special that's for sure

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yeah, looking good. Absent concussions, a bright future.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The man runs 100% full speed everywhere

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I haven't seen him in terms of on every play, if he is missing coverage, or things of that nature. But all I know is this: If you have the ball, and he is in front of you, you are dead. He is gonna smash you. He doesn't seem to ever miss. Now some in here have questioned his coverage ability; I just haven't seen enough to form an opinion one way or the other. But if he can cover, the rest of his game is tight. He get's out there and Pops Dat Thing.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    He's a heat seeking Missler out there. Very reactive and instinctive. Doesn't look lost.
    Obviously irrelevant if Shazier wasn't tops. Did PFF have a rating for him? The guy even had 3 ST tackles.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

need to invent some ways to get this guy on the field

seems to have really made a jump, bodes well for the steelers future

i love where this defense is going

Legend

User Info Menu

. I just haven't seen enough to form an opinion one way or the other. But if he can cover, the rest of his game is tight.
    So far we got a 210 lb ILB, a lazy DE and a midget RB who could have been taken in the 7th and who will most likely be hurt all the time. Color me not confident
    Yep whatever you say Roid

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.