Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers vs bills

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rara View Post
    Well...a win is a win. So'oto is doing well to earn a spot and so has Howard Jones! Man, tough decisions are going to be made for this roster! So many linebackers that are playing well!
    We really could use landrys roster spot... Just saying!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    We really could use landrys roster spot... Just saying!
    Charlie is still in town.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Who was that other LB some wanted so bad? Shazier is the real deal.
    C.J. Mosley I believe he is the leading preseason tackler for the Ravens in the preseason...something like 10 tackles and a sack. He seems to a pretty good player as well.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

BTW-Oveido how's Ebron doing? Word out of Cowboys camp is he is the #3 TE and has shown hands of stone. Good call.
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ebron plays for the Lions. I read that he got pushed back and pancaked in their previous game, haha. Never wanted Ebron, so glad he didn't last long.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

What's kinda scary in a great way is he is only a rookie, looking forward to seeing what this kid can do with some experience

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    Landry Jones has no place on this team. Good college QB but simply not NFL material.
    Why does Grad get a pass? He is just as bad. The fact is this, if Ben goes down the Steelers are screwed. So those who hated us drafted a QB are short sighted. We certainly needed to draft and develop a QB but it's starting to be glaringly obvious they picked a dud. This team desperately needs to have a solid #2.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rara View Post
    Ebron plays for the Lions. I read that he got pushed back and pancaked in their previous game, haha. Never wanted Ebron, so glad he didn't last long.
    My bad...knew it was one of those blue teams lol. I was listening to ESPN radio and they were talking about how bad this guy is practicing and playing. He isn't even close to pushing for #2. That is who O would have had us pick over Shazier yet he is busting chops? Classic.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    What's kinda scary in a great way is he is only a rookie, looking forward to seeing what this kid can do with some experience
    I think he will be a front runner for ROY. I will say this after looking at Shazier and Mosley in the preseason...though its very early I think the Steelers made the right pick. Word out of camp is Mosley is the real deal but he has stiff competition in Arthur Brown who is also going to be a special LBr. It will be interesting to see if Mosley can start game one. No doubt he would have beat Vince Williams. In the end, I think both the Ravens and Steelers are going to happy with the linebacker they drafted.
    Trolls are people too.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Why does Grad get a pass? He is just as bad. The fact is this, if Ben goes down the Steelers are screwed. So those who hated us drafted a QB are short sighted. We certainly needed to draft and develop a QB but it's starting to be glaringly obvious they picked a dud. This team desperately needs to have a solid #2.
    Gradkowski is bad, but not as bad as Jones.
    I know there will be no signings at QB, but, just in case, Josh Freeman is the best FA available, I guess.
    Or maybe we could bring Randle El back from retirement.