Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Adams on the Bubble

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Adams on the Bubble

Heard Tunch talking about Adams being on the bubble if the Steelers keep 8 OLmen. Basically between him and Whimper. Whimper was the favorite to win the spot before the Giants game but Adams played well in the Giants game per Tunch. He has Adams as a slight favorite to make this team but he believes its a put up or get gone year for Adams.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Really is anyone surprised by this

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Really is anyone surprised by this
    not surprised, but disappointed...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Adams is garbage, sicking to think we wasted a 2nd rd pick on this guy

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Adams is garbage, sicking to think we wasted a 2nd rd pick on this guy
    I thought that long ago. He is total rubbish. The front office sure didn't appear to be the "draft wizards" they like to claim they are. They burned TWO 2nd round picks on Adams and Gilbert. They just suck, period.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I believe something within our front office has changed since Cowher has gone with our draft selections. In othe word, someon isn't doingteirjob, ta person isgone oi wa Cowhers influec on tht drafts. Ev his lte typdrats uuallyfund aguy tt coul be integral icetotheteam.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    I believe something within our front office has changed since Cowher has gone with our draft selections. In othe word, someon isn't doingteirjob, ta person isgone oi wa Cowhers influec on tht drafts. Ev his lte typdrats uuallyfund aguy tt coul be integral icetotheteam.
    If it were up to Cowher's "influence" we wouldn't have Ben at QB
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Hey Fezz, your typing is reading like Gabby Johnson sounds in Blazing Saddles. It's kinda fun to read.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Fezz I agree. 100%. especially that last sentence. Hit the nail on the head.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    Fezz I agree. 100%. especially that last sentence. Hit the nail on the head.
    Lol I got a good laugh out of this