Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brady just threw a pick six.....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Brady just threw a pick six.....

....so we know the Pats stink and have no hope to contend this season, or probably ever again, in the Brady-Bellichick era. Cross them off the list. Oh wait, they just got a flag against Philly for PI. So, never mind. The amount of flags for holding and PI are simply retarded this preseason. I will quit watching the NFL if this continues.

Legend

User Info Menu

it is pretty ridiculous, seems like there is a flag on virtually every play...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    it is pretty ridiculous, seems like there is a flag on virtually every play...
    It's unwatchable. They just seem hell bent on ruining this game.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    It's unwatchable. They just seem hell bent on ruining this game.
    It's been ruined for a few years, IMO, the fans just seem to tolerate it at this point. Unless, the Steelers are playing or its a playoff game I can't watch a complete game.

Pappy

Trade 20 & 119 to Tampa for 26/57

1.20 - Troy Fautanu, T, Washington
    2.51 - Xavier Leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    3.98 - T'Vondre Sweat, DT, Texas
    7.178 - Joe Milton III, QB, Tennessee
    7.195 - Omar Speights, LB, LSU

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Don't even get me started
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

It is simply unwatchable. Every single game I have watched sucks, because of all the flags. It is just ridiculous. I will seriously quit following the sport if they keep this up.

Legend

User Info Menu

It is simply unwatchable. Every single game I have watched sucks, because of all the flags. It is just ridiculous. I will seriously quit following the sport if they keep this up.
    No you won't. They have been "keeping this up" since Goodell arrived. Every year it gets worse and every year people swear they will stop watching but they never do.

Legend

User Info Menu

It is simply unwatchable. Every single game I have watched sucks, because of all the flags. It is just ridiculous.
    the New Orleans - Tennessee game had 32 penalties for 295 yards and that's not counting all of the penalties that were declined...

Backup

User Info Menu

Fear not my fellow Steeler fan's Hockey is right around the corner.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    It's been ruined for a few years, IMO, the fans just seem to tolerate it at this point. Unless, the Steelers are playing or its a playoff game I can't watch a complete game.

Pappy
    Pappy, it did start getting bad when they threw a flag on every hard hit; I remember them REALLY calling BS penalties on the Steelers. It was massive crap. But now we are seeing flags on 50% of every pass play. It is madness. I truly will cancel my NFL Ticket and everything if this keeps up.