Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is with this site

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

What is with this site

Only here at this site I have a difficult time typing my comments. It has taken me no less than 5 minutes for you to read the little I have typed. I have to go back and forth with correcting, retyping everything. If not, this is how it would look or read. Ol heart hi s ite I ae a dfult tety my comts. Yep, that is how it is when I type and then I need to fight this keyboard, adjust, go over and over again until I get everything typed out as I would like. Anyone know why this is happening and how to correct it ?

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't know what to tell you because that's how I type normally but I will make sure to let admin know so he can check it out.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

thank you fordfixer. Here is more of an example of what goes on for me with this this site as I type. blievthee was aor potearierin anohepost tt sid thsame ting . His typing was al jumbldup nd letes misn anso on. Th hee is tsituationwith the word goingstagh don th pag a no from leftto right.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I am in the same boat. Its definitely annoying to say the least.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    I am in the same boat. Its definitely annoying to say the least.
    finally someone else sees the problem. Sorry for your troubles DOS. Or should I say. rry for yotroublesDescip;lioSee ?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    finally someone else sees the problem. Sorry for your troubles DOS. Or should I say. rry for yotroublesDescip;lioSee ?
    I'm sorry you guys are have problems but that is some funny stuff right there

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Mike Tomlin

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    I'm sorry you guys are have problems but that is some funny stuff right there
    Well its really not so bad for me until I press return.
    Then tha is we the hittsthe fan and I cant type a cean fking sentace for h lie of e.Evenwse swhni go ac to do the oecos,they don't alwas tak so I he toaddres ach tte e at atead verifit as ben orected befr ca m ontt e eter. Perhapswyo can ndestan w I ave sh srt sts..ol!
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If this is the complaint department, Id also like to mention my time stamp is off by a few hours.
    I posted my last post around 5:00pm, not 9:54pm as shown. Anyone else notice this ?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    If this is the complaint Id also like to mention my time stamp is off by a few hours.
    Ijigs ted my last post around 5:00pm, not 9:54pm as shown. Anyone else notice this ?
    OK now we are getting some where you are in a time warp (have you been hanging out with jiga?)
    Your post are getting scrambled passing through the space time continuum.BTW this also means you are probably late for work

I have sent the admin a pm to this link hopefully there is something he can do on his end.
    Last edited by fordfixer; 08-15-2014 at 10:11 AM.

Molon labe

Mike Tomlin

Legend

User Info Menu

If FF is now diagnosing life problems, I must ask for privacy regarding mine!
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]