Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steelers place Adam Podlesh on reserve/did not report list

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    3 is plenty with Will Johnson also on the roster.

If someone gets seriously injured then you go find an Andre Brown, Michael Bush, LSH, Felix Jones
    I felt Jones did a nice job for us, on both runs and returns. I don't know why he doesn't get more love. Bad practice player? IDK.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

At this point in time I would have Harris as the 4th rb. Johnson is a fullback/h back. Harris had a bad drop on Saturday but I would have him running ahead of the pack minus the big 3 from what I saw at camp. He is a one cut type and gets that foot in the ground pretty good but still not 100% sold as of today.
    Now a few of you have made some good points about looking at corners and even a punter.
    Not a lot out there as of today which is why Brown looked like at least worthy of a look see to me. In 12 he impressed me.
    Would like to hear your opinions on what other backs after the big 3 we like if any.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I agree, we need another corner upgrade.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Still havent heard any names...all these theorectical corner saviors that are apparently out there

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Still havent heard any names...all these theorectical corner saviors that are apparently out there
    I don't think you are going to find a corner who will help. I think Taylor, Allen, Gay and Blake are a fine top 4. McCain seems fine as a ST guy, and Richardson is the project player. I'd love to upgrade from McCain, but not sure how much you are going to find available right now. The upgrade at corner needs to be with a premium player, either through FA or the draft next year.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I would expect them to address CB hard next year with the apparent non resigning of Cortez and Ike being in his mid 30s. For now though, Mitchell is a huge part of that secondary so lets hope he lives up to it and the corne situation will fall into place

Legend

User Info Menu

I think we are good at RB...