Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Steelers vs Giants

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    He was rated like the worst OT in the NFL but the Steelers love him because he is cheaper than a bottle of Thunder Bird.
    I remember Thunder Bird LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    No kidding. He is going to be a disaster, because he has no talent, and the Steelers are going to insist to themselves that he does - will keep going to him until they understand he can't catch, which may be a long while........
    One preseason game into the schedule and this is your evaluation. Congrats you win the silly comment of the week award.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    One preseason game into the schedule and this is your evaluation. Congrats you win the silly comment of the week award.
    Not only is that my evaluation, but it was my evaluation before the game. Thanks for the award. I am going to celebrate with some quality booze. What award do I get if what I said turns to be correct?

If you're looking for an award for being right, you're likely hoping he fails. Just sayin....

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCole View Post
    If you're looking for an award for being right, you're likely hoping he fails. Just sayin....
    Its way too early for anyone to pat themselves on the back regarding Bryant...

I know this bodes well for a few fans who didnt like pick but its 1 preseason game.

Hall of Famer
    2014 6th rd pick "lets give mccullers time to develop" he could be a stud at NT

2014 4th rd pick - "this guy is terrible, no way he has the talent to amount to anything"

is this bizzarro world

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Its way too early for anyone to pat themselves on the back regarding Bryant...

I know this bodes well for a few fans who didnt like pick but its 1 preseason game.
    I agree. I didn't like the pick. I wanted to grab a guy like Abberderis or Jarvis Landry. Height is great and all but they need to be a gamer. I just didn't see gamer from his film. With that said, you cant teach tall and fast. One preseason game means little other than he isn't ready. Which all of us except for the most nonsensical fans accept.

Pro Bowler
    lol Bryant....

fwiw Josh Gordons first preseason game was epically horrible. He looks lost, scared, and couldnt catch anything