Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pennsylvania only hates the Cowboys

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Tennessee and Kentcky hate the Texans? Ive never really known anyone to hate the texans

Kinda funny that Arizona and NM hate the steelers though
    Up until last year, the Texans were the best team in the AFC South. And that's the Titan's div., so I understand why they rank as most-hated in those states who call the Titans their team. Yea, head scratcher why AZ and NM would find the Steelers the most hated team. I mean, come on fellas, not even SF or Seattle? OK, so we beat AZ in the Super Bowl.....years ago. For that we are most-hated? We are irrelevant to them other than that. Makes no sense.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Up until last year, the Texans were the best team in the AFC South. And that's the Titan's div., so I understand why they rank as most-hated in those states who call the Titans their team. Yea, head scratcher why AZ and NM would find the Steelers the most hated team. I mean, come on fellas, not even SF or Seattle? OK, so we beat AZ in the Super Bowl.....years ago. For that we are most-hated? We are irrelevant to them other than that. Makes no sense.
    the texans were the best team in the AFC south for 2 years lol

It has to be because the titans are formerly the houston oilers or some connection there....theres much more reason for the titans to hate the colts than the texans

Legend

User Info Menu

It has to be because the titans are formerly the houston oilers or some connection there....theres much more reason for the titans to hate the colts than the texans
    It would make sense for Titans fans to hate the Colts, except for the fact that they are also Volunteers fans, and cannot bear to hate favorite son Peyton Manning, even if he would always lose to Florida and couldn't do for them what Tee Freaking Martin did.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Starter

User Info Menu

I wonder how this map would look if the Ravens and Eagles switched divisions.

Legend

User Info Menu

If Seattle didn't win the SB last year I bet we would be the most hated team in the NW.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

So the city that hates the other was on the RECEIVING end of taking away Houston's team? Not sure I get the logic there. So, using that logic, AZ should hate St. Louis.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So the city that hates the other was on the RECEIVING end of taking away Houston's team? Not sure I get the logic there. So, using that logic, AZ should hate St. Louis.
    i didnt say it made sense. I just thought the colts would be a slam dunk there with the texans being in the gutter pretty much since inception

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

i didnt say it made sense. I just thought the colts would be a slam dunk there with the texans being in the gutter pretty much since inception
    And it doesn't make sense. "We got your team, so we hate you!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

there is no such thing as western PA on that map....

Or northern, southern, or eastern for any state. It's just states. The end.

Legend

User Info Menu

Did we miss the point where only 8 people were polled per state?