Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Pennsylvania only hates the Cowboys

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,144
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Tennessee and Kentcky hate the Texans? Ive never really known anyone to hate the texans

    Kinda funny that Arizona and NM hate the steelers though
    Up until last year, the Texans were the best team in the AFC South. And that's the Titan's div., so I understand why they rank as most-hated in those states who call the Titans their team. Yea, head scratcher why AZ and NM would find the Steelers the most hated team. I mean, come on fellas, not even SF or Seattle? OK, so we beat AZ in the Super Bowl.....years ago. For that we are most-hated? We are irrelevant to them other than that. Makes no sense.

  2. #12
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,459
    Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Up until last year, the Texans were the best team in the AFC South. And that's the Titan's div., so I understand why they rank as most-hated in those states who call the Titans their team. Yea, head scratcher why AZ and NM would find the Steelers the most hated team. I mean, come on fellas, not even SF or Seattle? OK, so we beat AZ in the Super Bowl.....years ago. For that we are most-hated? We are irrelevant to them other than that. Makes no sense.
    the texans were the best team in the AFC south for 2 years lol

    It has to be because the titans are formerly the houston oilers or some connection there....theres much more reason for the titans to hate the colts than the texans

  3. #13
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    22,593
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    the texans were the best team in the AFC south for 2 years lol

    It has to be because the titans are formerly the houston oilers or some connection there....theres much more reason for the titans to hate the colts than the texans
    It would make sense for Titans fans to hate the Colts, except for the fact that they are also Volunteers fans, and cannot bear to hate favorite son Peyton Manning, even if he would always lose to Florida and couldn't do for them what Tee Freaking Martin did.


    1.22 OLB Alvin "Bud" Dupree, 6'4" 269
    2.56 TE Clive Walford, 6'4" 251
    3.87 CB Alex Carter, 6'0" 196
    4.121 OT Donovan Smith, 6'6" 338
    5.160 FS Kurtis Drummond, 6'1" 208
    6.199 WR Stefon Diggs, 6'0" 195
    6.212c CB Cam Thomas, 6'0" 195
    7.239 OLB Obum Gwachum, 6'5" 246

    Priority UDFA's:
    RB John Crockett, 6'0" 217
    RB Corey Grant, 5'9" 201
    DE B.J. Dubose, 6'4" 284
    DE Martin Ifedi, 6'3" 275
    FS Jordan Haden, 5'11" 200
    P Spencer Roth, 6'4" 227

  4. #14
    Backup Notleadpoisoned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NotPittsburgh
    Posts
    417
    I wonder how this map would look if the Ravens and Eagles switched divisions.

  5. #15
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,389
    Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Up until last year, the Texans were the best team in the AFC South. And that's the Titan's div., so I understand why they rank as most-hated in those states who call the Titans their team. Yea, head scratcher why AZ and NM would find the Steelers the most hated team. I mean, come on fellas, not even SF or Seattle? OK, so we beat AZ in the Super Bowl.....years ago. For that we are most-hated? We are irrelevant to them other than that. Makes no sense.
    If Seattle didn't win the SB last year I bet we would be the most hated team in the NW.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,144
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    the texans were the best team in the AFC south for 2 years lol

    It has to be because the titans are formerly the houston oilers or some connection there....theres much more reason for the titans to hate the colts than the texans
    So the city that hates the other was on the RECEIVING end of taking away Houston's team? Not sure I get the logic there. So, using that logic, AZ should hate St. Louis.

  7. #17
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,459
    Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    So the city that hates the other was on the RECEIVING end of taking away Houston's team? Not sure I get the logic there. So, using that logic, AZ should hate St. Louis.
    i didnt say it made sense. I just thought the colts would be a slam dunk there with the texans being in the gutter pretty much since inception

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,144
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i didnt say it made sense. I just thought the colts would be a slam dunk there with the texans being in the gutter pretty much since inception
    And it doesn't make sense. "We got your team, so we hate you!"

  9. #19
    Pro Bowler D Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,397
    there is no such thing as western PA on that map....

    Or northern, southern, or eastern for any state. It's just states. The end.

  10. #20
    Did we miss the point where only 8 people were polled per state?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •