Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How can finding a decent punter be so difficult?

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    that's in Ray Guy territory...
    The guys has a leg on him....and he got flagged for taunting in the most epic way.

I might get his jersey lol

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    The guys has a leg on him....and he got flagged for taunting in the most epic way.

I might get his jersey lol
    Better watch out...insane hangtimes plus taunting opponents ("roid rage") is a clear indicator to speculate that a punter is on the juice.

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Better watch out...insane hangtimes plus taunting opponents ("roid rage") is a clear indicator to speculate that a punter is on the juice.
    Well you know they all are......I have no proof so just take my word for it O.k

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer
    wasnt there a punter at the combine this year that put up like 20 reps

must be on the juice too

Steve Weatherford....

Juiced.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Well you know they all are......I have no proof so just take my word for it O.k
    You guys are only embarrassing yourselves. You have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    @jimwexell: Brad Wing hitting some rockets today.

@Alex_Kozora: Wing is booming punts. Excellent hangtimes, too.

@jimwexell: Wing's last punt had 5.7 second hang time. Any experts out there who can comment?

@ScottBrown_ESPN: Brad Wing showed serious hang time in special teams period.
    Kozora and me one day at camp were both timing punts and Wing 5.0+ punts were consistent. Now I don't even know if I mentioned it but I think I did but that's with no rush at Latrobe no hostile crowd a 75 degree summer day so it is NOT the same. He bangs them in preseason well then it's news worthy. My nephew punted for Hofstra and it's a part of the game I know well. Trust me we're talking about PRACTICE! You know what I mean.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    Kozora and me one day at camp were both timing punts and Wing 5.0+ punts were consistent. Now I don't even know if I mentioned it but I think I did but that's with no rush at Latrobe no hostile crowd a 75 degree summer day so it is NOT the same. He bangs them in preseason well then it's news worthy. My nephew punted for Hofstra and it's a part of the game I know well. Trust me we're talking about PRACTICE! You know what I mean.

Maybe the Canadian league has someone we can get ? Isn't that where we got Josh Miller ?

Pro Bowler
    I think Wing will be fine