Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65

Thread: How can finding a decent punter be so difficult?

  1. #21
    Admittedly, not a thorough search by any means, but I spent five or six minutes on the internet and could find nothing linking Sepulveda to steroids. Anyone else is welcome to try. Suppositions and even probabilities are not evidence.

    If I were drawing up specs for a punter, bulk and muscle mass would be very low on the list.

  2. #22
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,228
    He was a big punter. 6-3 220 and ran in the 4.4s but he was a great athlete. Nothing suggests roid usage other than him being jacked for a punter.

    You can have bad knees from multiple tears and not being falling apart from steroids

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,144
    Over half of the NFL is on juice or HGH. Maybe over 70%. When you see a huge punter who has abnormal amount of muscle mass, and then goes does from ligament injuries, it's kind of just common sense.

  4. #24
    Pro Bowler D Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,369
    Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Over half of the NFL is on juice or HGH. Maybe over 70%. When you see a huge punter who has abnormal amount of muscle mass, and then goes does from ligament injuries, it's kind of just common sense.

    you have none of that, so I'll be sure not to take anything you say as even remotely representing the truth

  5. #25
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,228
    Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Over half of the NFL is on juice or HGH. Maybe over 70%. When you see a huge punter who has abnormal amount of muscle mass, and then goes does from ligament injuries, it's kind of just common sense.
    I think you are a pretty smart guy from your posts, we dont agree on everything but i can notice a smart person. This thread, however, you seem to be making things up on pure 100% speculation

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,144
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    I think you are a pretty smart guy from your posts, we dont agree on everything but i can notice a smart person. This thread, however, you seem to be making things up on pure 100% speculation
    It's a little more than that. It is no where near 100% speculation. In fact, it is not speculation AT ALL, except in DS's specific case. I admit, I don't know he was on for a fact; no direct confirmation on DS himself, but on the NFL in general, I need not to speculate at all.

  7. #27
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,228
    Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    It's a little more than that. It is no where near 100% speculation. In fact, it is not speculation AT ALL, except in DS's specific case. I admit, I don't know he was on for a fact; no direct confirmation on DS himself, but on the NFL in general, I need not to speculate at all.
    But there arent even rumors lol

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,144
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    But there arent even rumors lol
    Sure. Not even rumors, but actual things beyond rumor.

  9. #29
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,228
    @jimwexell: Brad Wing hitting some rockets today.

    @Alex_Kozora: Wing is booming punts. Excellent hangtimes, too.

    @jimwexell: Wing's last punt had 5.7 second hang time. Any experts out there who can comment?

    @ScottBrown_ESPN: Brad Wing showed serious hang time in special teams period.

  10. #30
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    16,063
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post

    @jimwexell: Wing's last punt had 5.7 second hang time. Any experts out there who can comment?
    that's in Ray Guy territory...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •