Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steelers' way vs. Browns?

Pro Bowler

Steelers' way vs. Browns?

I don't know what is going on in Cleveland (maybe sick of 30 years of horrid football) but have you noticed how angry they have been this year, especially when it comes to Johnny Football? From the owner to the GM to the head coach, they seem actually angry towards him. I hope it all blows up in their face and the team actually gets divided. I sure like the mood and sense of how the Steelers are operating over the red @ssed way the Browns are doing things.

But I will say this: Johnny is going to make a difference, at some point. He is too dynamic, too driven, too competitive and too skilled and too smart not too.

Last edited by sick beats; 07-29-2014 at 07:37 PM.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    I don't know what is going on in Cleveland (maybe sick of 30 years of horrid football) but have you noticed how angry they have been this year, especially when it comes to Johnny Football? From the owner to the GM to the head coach, they seem actually angry towards him. I hope it all blows up in their face and the team actually gets divided. I sure like the mood and sense of how the Steelers are operating over the red @ssed way the Browns are doing things.

But I will say this: Johnny is going to make a difference, at some point. He is too dynamic, too driven, too competitive and too skilled and too smart not too.

We rarely end up discussing the browns here unless its browns week. You seem to post something weekly. I don't know that anyone gives a damn so long as we are winning and they are losing.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    We rarely end up discussing the browns here unless its browns week. You seem to post something weekly. I don't know that anyone gives a damn so long as we are winning and they are losing.
    They are a long-term division rival and, at one time, considered the biggest rivalry in all of sports, regardless of sucking for decades now. Of course they are relevant to discussing Steeler football, and now, with all their changes, they might very well become a threat to us. Johnny Football is the real deal. When is the last time Cleveland had a legit QB threat? Kosar?

Johnny Football is the real deal. When is the last time Cleveland had a legit QB threat? Kosar?
    Brian Hoyer is going to be their opening game starter, not Johnny Eightball...

Starter
    They are a long-term division rival and, at one time, considered the biggest rivalry in all of sports, regardless of sucking for decades now. Of course they are relevant to discussing Steeler football, and now, with all their changes, they might very well become a threat to us. Johnny Football is the real deal. When is the last time Cleveland had a legit QB threat? Kosar?
    he hasn't played 1 snap in the NFL and he is the real deal??? unreal.. are u his uncle or something?? talk about a MAN CRUSH..
    Black N' Gold Til' I'm Dead N' Cold...
    http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4...4060670100.jpg
    http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/107...lertowngal.jpg
    We don't have any cheerleaders but we do have a few of these \m/...

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    That's right. If it's Brown flush it down along with all of Clevelandtown.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Brian Hoyer is going to be their opening game starter, not Johnny Eightball...
    It is likely he won't be starting week 1, but not certain. If Hoyer bombs in the preseason and JM tears it up, the fans will be clamoring for Johnny. And word is JM is starting in the 2nd preseason game, so there must be a reason for that.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVile View Post
    he hasn't played 1 snap in the NFL and he is the real deal??? unreal.. are u his uncle or something?? talk about a MAN CRUSH..
    You don't realize that there are certain players which you can predict success with some certainty? What did they say about Andrew Luck? That he was a sure thing. Was he? You betcha he was. John Elway? Peyton Manning? Johnny is something special. You don't have to be a warlock to realize it.

You don't realize that there are certain players which you can predict success with some certainty? What did they say about Andrew Luck? That he was a sure thing. Was he? You betcha he was. John Elway? Peyton Manning? Johnny is something special. You don't have to be a warlock to realize it.
    If Manziel was a sure thing why did the Texans, Bills, Jags, Raiders, Browns at #8, Vikings or Titans not take him? I think any of those teams could use a Luck, Manning or Elway type quarterback and lock down the position for 10 years, but they all passed with their first pick. That doesn't mean Manziel won't be great, but it does mean that football guys that make these decisions didn't believe Manziel was Elway, Manning or Luck ready for the NFL.

Pappy

1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

He is too dynamic, too driven, too competitive and too skilled and too smart not too.
    Really?

I would argue that he is proving to be not so smart...