Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Camp coverage on Steelers NFL Network today

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I knew I should have gone with Ovie vs. worthless David Johnson instead.
    Obviously the worthless David Johnson has difinitively proven his worthlessness because he is gone. So if I was right about that, that logically means I was probabbly right about............................................. .................................................
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Obviously the worthless David Johnson has difinitively proven his worthlessness because he is gone. So if I was right about that, that logically means I was probabbly right about............................................. .................................................
    The Chargers still like him though. I'm sure he'll make Antonio Gates obsolete out there.

Banned
    The Chargers still like him though. I'm sure he'll make Antonio Gates obsolete out there.
    Last I looked, he was listed as a FB. So, no impact on Gates. He makes for a terrible FB by the way. I don't know what SD was thinking. With a FB you must go with a low center of gravity; it means everything in lead blocking. DJ is not really good at any one thing, and is below average at everything - catching, blocking, breathing.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Last I looked, he was listed as a FB. So, no impact on Gates.
    You need to get your sarcast-a-meter checked...it's apparently on the fritz.

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    When is the last time I posted that? Why are you picking on me? My sensitive feelings are hurt
    Ov, does this mean you are coming around on the 3-4?

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Last I looked, he was listed as a FB. So, no impact on Gates. He makes for a terrible FB by the way. I don't know what SD was thinking. With a FB you must go with a low center of gravity; it means everything in lead blocking. DJ is not really good at any one thing, and is below average at everything - catching, blocking, breathing.
    That describes him to the tee..."Mr. Below Average"
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    Ov, does this mean you are coming around on the 3-4?
    Come on now, I'm not brain dead like......

On another thread, sick beats agreed with me that a receiver who has to jump off the ground to snag a high pass is vulnerable to hard hits. That's exactly what happened to Moye on the play last year. Yet sick beats keeps hammering on that one play as if it means something. Smh.

Banned
    Anyone heard of this from today ?

NFLTradeRumors.co@nfltrade_rumors 2h

Steelers Sign RB Josh Harris http://tinyurl.com/ocbopkm

Banned
    You need to get your sarcast-a-meter checked...it's apparently on the fritz.

I knew the comment about Gates was sarcastic. But I factually corrected that DJ isn't even listed as a TE to begin with. You need to get you comprehension levels upgraded. Sarcastic or not, he's not even listed as a TE to begin with.

http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/SD