6' 3", 209 lbs
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    BornMar 10, 1991 (Age: 23)
    Drafted 2013: 6th Rnd, 186th by PIT
    Experience 1 year
    College Oklahoma

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    This obsession is getting to levels similar to Oviedo vs. the 3-4 defense, or Crash vs. anyone who ever said anything bad about Ben. We get it. Dude has been targeted a grand total of 3 times in NFL games. He dropped one pass, caught one pass for a touchdown, and did a hell of a job holding onto the ball despite getting lambasted by the defenders. I've never seen 3 plays get dissected so intimately. Maybe you should make a youtube video of those 3 plays in an indefinite loop with some horrible music playing over it. That would just about sum up your contributions here.
    Oh, boo hoo hoo. You don't like my takes. Ahhhh, let's set up one big pity party. Better call a Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance. Your woman's parts got hurt because I predicted Moye will never amount to an NFL WR. I think I should set up a youtube video of Moye's total NFL career so far; it would only take 6 seconds to watch. And I will link it with some dope, chilled out jams with sick beats. Hey, I got an idea: How about you post endless pics of Nixon and Putin. That is your only contribution here. It wasn't funny the first time, and still isn't.

Seriously, stop posting music videos. It's getting old and it's annoying.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    If J. Brown continues his impressive trend into practices (with pads) and gamedays, he could snag the #2 spot from Wheaton.... especially if Wheaton has to sit out due to any type of injury (hopefully not).
    Wheaties better knock off his wittle boo boo routine. I hope JB takes his penciled in #2 WR spot like taking candy from a baby. I am sick and tired of Wheaties weak boo boo act. Always something hurt with the guy. Move on.

Pro Bowler
    @MarkKaboly_Trib: Star of back on backers. Joey Porter. Hands down. The words he was saying. Wow.

Pro Bowler
    @MarkKaboly_Trib: My lord the collision Blount and Shazier. Blount staggered him. Shazier whipped him twice before.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    @MarkKaboly_Trib: My lord the collision Blount and Shazier. Blount staggered him. Shazier whipped him twice before.
    Leave something for games that matter, dudes.

Pro Bowler
    @rayfitt1: Shamarko Thomas just bull rushed Mike Adams and drive him to the ground. That's 5 -8 vs 6-7 and 5-8 won

Pro Bowler
    @rayfitt1: Thomas just tried it again on Adams and Adams hung tougher. Thomas still got under him but at least he fought

#15 WR
    6' 3", 209 lbs
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    BornMar 10, 1991 (Age: 23)
    Drafted 2013: 6th Rnd, 186th by PIT
    Experience 1 year
    College Oklahoma

Maybe he should wear #85 so he almost looks like #84 out there. 2 guys with the same last name and almost the same number could perhaps confuse some defenses, at least it might do so briefly... too bad they couldn't both wear #84. lol
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion