Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Camp coverage on Steelers NFL Network today

Pro Bowler

Camp coverage on Steelers NFL Network today

But what time? I do not know.

Banned
    I don't know about the nfl network, but I just saw a report on ESPN from Scott Brown, and he said without a doubt the biggest turn around from last season, to this season...in camp is WR Justin Brown. Scott said he is by far the best WR in camp, and most Improved. Said at this point in time, there is no way he does not make the team. And said he might even beat out Wheaton when the season starts.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruthteller View Post
    I don't know about the nfl network, but I just saw a report on ESPN from Scott Brown, and he said without a doubt the biggest turn around from last season, to this season...in camp is WR Justin Brown. Scott said he is by far the best WR in camp, and most Improved. Said at this point in time, there is no way he does not make the team. And said he might even beat out Wheaton when the season starts.
    I take this to mean the best WR after AB....

and even then it still sounds like the typical hype for the underdog.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Justin Brown by far the best WR in camp? Not unless someone kidnapped Antonio Brown.

Pro Bowler
    Justin brown is the hot commodity right now...we'll see

Banned
    I didn't say he was our best WR fans, I said...according to Scott Brown that so far, early on that Justin looks the best in Camp. And that is nice to hear, but it still is only Camp. In the end, I feel Brown will still only be at best our 5th WR...Maybe 4th at best. Depending on how Moore does, and if Wheaton can stay healthy...which is a huge if.

Pro Bowler
    I liked what I saw of J. Brown last preseason. I think he will not only make the 53-man roster, but he is going to play a lot. Have they said anything about how impressive Moye is? Has he gotten almost killed and dropped TD passes yet?

Would love to see J. Brown show out in camp and preseason this year! He's big and fast, what's not to like!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    I liked what I saw of J. Brown last preseason. I think he will not only make the 53-man roster, but he is going to play a lot. Have they said anything about how impressive Moye is? Has he gotten almost killed and dropped TD passes yet?
    If J. Brown continues his impressive trend into practices (with pads) and gamedays, he could snag the #2 spot from Wheaton.... especially if Wheaton has to sit out due to any type of injury (hopefully not).

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Have they said anything about how impressive Moye is? Has he gotten almost killed and dropped TD passes yet?
    This obsession is getting to levels similar to Oviedo vs. the 3-4 defense, or Crash vs. anyone who ever said anything bad about Ben. We get it. Dude has been targeted a grand total of 3 times in NFL games. He dropped one pass, caught one pass for a touchdown, and did a hell of a job holding onto the ball despite getting lambasted by the defenders. I've never seen 3 plays get dissected so intimately. Maybe you should make a youtube video of those 3 plays in an indefinite loop with some horrible music playing over it. That would just about sum up your contributions here.