Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Training Camp Injury Thread

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    Most definitely. If its going to happen, its best it happens now before we cut say, Moye and Brown goes m.i.a mentally.
    Are we really still thinking Moye is a factor at WR?????
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Are we really still thinking Moye is a factor at WR?????
    Until he's cut
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

Ryan Shazier injured his knee after tackling Bell during a red zone drill. He had his knee wrapped with ice and was working with the trainers.

After practice Mike Tomlin said the injury was "A little boo-boo."
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm not liking that Shazier already got injured...hoping it's just a "little boo boo". Also not happy that Bell has been out as well.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rara View Post
    I'm not liking that Shazier already got injured...hoping it's just a "little boo boo". Also not happy that Bell has been out as well.
    No one likes injuries but I'm not sure what people expect. I remember leaving practice in highschool with a bunch ofnwqlking wounded. Its an impact sport at the professional level. Guys are going to get banged up. Its reallllly early. I'm sure both guys will be just fine.

Legend

User Info Menu

The big news Monday was the return of safety Mike Mitchell, who was removed from the PUP list earlier in the day. Mitchell, who arrived to Latrobe with a groin injury that he apparently suffered while training prior to camp, took part in some of the 11 on 11 drills Monday.

The Steelers had a handful of players that did sit out Mondays practice, nose tackle Steve McLendon (undisclosed), linebacker Ryan Shazier (knee), linebacker Jarvis Jones (groin), wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey (concussion), Maurkice Pouncey (undisclosed) and cornerback Ike Taylor (coaches decision).

Thats three straight practices that McLendon has missed. As for Taylor, that was his first day of not practicing. Heyward-Bey has not practiced since last Thursday.

The Steelers are starting to get several players back that have missed a considerable amount of time as linebacker Jordan Zumwalt (groin) and tight end Rob Blanchflower (ankle) were both able to work in some capacity on Monday. The same goes for nose tackle Hebron Fangupo (undisclosed), who sat out Sundays practice.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I hate to say it...but I think the "undisclosed" ones are just being out of shape and trying to avoid the PUP list. Yep, Pouncey and McClendon.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    No one likes injuries but I'm not sure what people expect. I remember leaving practice in highschool with a bunch ofnwqlking wounded. Its an impact sport at the professional level. Guys are going to get banged up. Its reallllly early. I'm sure both guys will be just fine.
    I remember my football years in high school..I never left with an injury in practice. I had my bumps and bruises..and a concussion (in a game) to add..but never left practice or a game.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rara View Post
    I remember my football years in high school..I never left with an injury in practice. I had my bumps and bruises..and a concussion (in a game) to add..but never left practice or a game.
    I guess everyone isn't as TOUGH as you?? btw, Pouncey looks to be in great shape considering his serious injury from last year..
    Black N' Gold Til' I'm Dead N' Cold...
    [url=http://img203.imageshack.us/i/32023126285034060670100.jpg/]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4...4060670100.jpg[/url]
    [url=http://img19.imageshack.us/i/steelertowngal.jpg/]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/107...lertowngal.jpg[/url]
    We don't have any cheerleaders but we do have a few of these \m/...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Rara, I doubt you have any idea about what kind of shape Pouncey and McClendon are in, but I'm willing to hear your explanation. Feel free.