Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Ray Rice gets a joke of a suspension

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthteller View Post
    They do ? Wow! Then I can only Imagine how badly the Media pundits like Mike & Mike, and the ENTIRE NFL World and it's fans wanna know how Goodell could only hand out a ZERO GAME suspension to the Steelers James Harrison...when he crashed through the door of his Sons Mothers house, knocked her Cell phone out of her hand as she was attempting to call 911, and then KNOCKED her in the face ?...and Harrison was given how many games suspension by Goodell ?...Oh that's right...ZERO!!
    Maybe if there were video showing JH dragging his unconscience wifes body out of the house there would have been.

But I guess since Harrison B!tch slapped his childs Mother cause she didn't want her son to be Baptized is A-OK with everyone. As opposed to what Ray Rice did.....Right. ? ( Insert Sarcasm here )
    maybe if there were video showing JH dragging his unconscious wifes body out the door there would have been. You can make it sound as bad as you want, or as justified as you want, but you don't have any video evidence. Just he said, she said. Rice, we know her arse was out cold from getting smacked around.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    maybe if there were video showing JH dragging his unconscious wifes body out the door there would have been. You can make it sound as bad as you want, or as justified as you want, but you don't have any video evidence. Just he said, she said. Rice, we know her arse was out cold from getting smacked around.

Ahh, actually son Harrison ADMITTED to it, and the Charge....Dummy!! It was NOT he said/she said. Grow a Brain why don't you.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I can't stop laughing with all of the comments........lmao !

Legend

User Info Menu

JH admitted fault...

video definitely makes it worse but I guess that's why the NFL does a good job destroying tapes

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[/B]

Ahh, actually son Harrison ADMITTED to it, and the Charge....Dummy!! It was NOT he said/she said. Grow a Brain why don't you.
    I know he did ****bag. But you DON'T KNOW what actually happened. At all. Did you see it? Nope. All you know is what was said. It looked like Rice dragged a dead body out of the elevator. Harrison's case.. He admitted it. For all I know, he could have slapped her and that's it.

Backup

User Info Menu

I know he did ****bag. But you DON'T KNOW what actually happened. At all. Did you see it? Nope. All you know is what was said. It looked like Rice dragged a dead body out of the elevator. Harrison's case.. He admitted it. For all I know, he could have slapped her and that's it.

Ah yes we do know what happened. It's called admitting to it, and what the evidence shows...like the Crashed through door. Like her smashed Cell Phone, and like the severe concussion, and 7 stitches she received at the Hospital. Not to mention their SON was right there watching it all.

In fact, what we do NOT know is what happened in the Rice situation. I mean yeah we all saw him pulling her out of an elevator...but, did you see him actually hit her ? Did he ever admit to it ?...No. He did admit his fault, but then so did she. Also neither of them were in full use of their faculties cause they were drunk. Which under the LAW means neither could form the requisite Intent to commit an assault. As where Harrison was NOT Drunk......He was just mean and terrorfying.

Please brother, don't even try to say Ray's situation was worse then what Harrison did....cause that is Moronic.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ah yes we do know what happened. It's called admitting to it, and what the evidence shows...like the Crashed through door. Like her smashed Cell Phone, and like the severe concussion, and 7 stitches she received at the Hospital. Not to mention their SON was right there watching it all.

In fact, what we do NOT know is what happened in the Rice situation. I mean yeah we all saw him pulling her out of an elevator...but, did you see him actually hit her ? Did he ever admit to it ?...No. He did admit his fault, but then so did she. Also neither of them were in full use of their faculties cause they were drunk. Which under the LAW means neither could form the requisite Intent to commit an assault. As where Harrison was NOT Drunk......He was just mean and terrorfying.

Please brother, don't even try to say Ray's situation was worse then what Harrison did....cause that is Moronic.
    Stitches and concusion? Anything else you'd like to make up while you're at it?

Backup

User Info Menu

You all put up great arguments with the Rice suspension. Also the anger is heard throughout the county in the sports world.
    Bottom line though that nothing will be done to the one who made the decision. He just gets away with it again.
    This is why the Steelers voted against Roger being the only judge on these type matters. Its crazy!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Stitches and concusion? Anything else you'd like to make up while you're at it?
    truthteller makes up more sh!t than anyone here which is why his screenname is so funny/stupid

just another idiot with an agenda like a lot of new posters here. makes the site much less enjoyable, but hey they drive traffic, so the mods favor them. Between them and the posters who constantly play the race card, this board has devolved into what so many before them became.

Some knowledgeable posters here, but getting harder to wade through the crap

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by legend of polamalu View Post
    You all put up great arguments with the Rice suspension. Also the anger is heard throughout the county in the sports world.
    Bottom line though that nothing will be done to the one who made the decision. He just gets away with it again.
    This is why the Steelers voted against Roger being the only judge on these type matters. Its crazy!
    We also recommended Goodell for the job...