Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Call me a hypocrite if you like...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    of course it helped Manzeil out but all the other QB's who had talent around them looked much better throwing the football. Tebow makes a football look like it weighs 50 pounds when he throws it.
    It never looked pretty, but that is so far from my point. He had plenty of success throwing the ball in college

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    It never looked pretty, but that is so far from my point. He had plenty of success throwing the ball in college
    So did Vince Young...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    So did Vince Young...
    Who put together an amazing collegiate career and played in (and won) the second best college game ive seen in my life

Rookie

User Info Menu

I concur...

The winning QB of the best college game I've ever seen? Craig Krenzel...

You simply can't tell how a QBs game will translate to the NFL...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Who put together an amazing collegiate career and played in (and won) the second best college game ive seen in my life
    What was the first?

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

No way. Boise/OU in the fiesta bowl.

Former steeler JARED ZABRANSKY the hook and lateral, double OT after peterson ripped off a 25 yard TD on the first play of OT. I wont forget that game for the rest of my life