Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 120

Thread: Why doesn't Timmons get more love?

  1. #11
    Because leading a team in Tackles is great and all but he has lacked those "SPLASH" plays.

    Anyone watch the 2013 highlights last night on NFL network? They make Jarvis Jones look better IMO but only because the few plays he made last year were splash plays. Timmons just does his job and is very FARRIOR like!

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,144
    The factor of people wanting to hate on him because he is Tomlin's first pick....I hope that's not true very often. That is beyond small-minded.

  3. #13
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Because he still makes some "WTF" mistakes. The Pryor run last year was on him. He is out of position a lot and is too easily blocked by a RB. Not saying he isn't a good ILB but he isn't elite and still makes some bone headed plays at times.
    what player doesn't have WTF mistakes?

  4. #14
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,357
    Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    The factor of people wanting to hate on him because he is Tomlin's first pick....I hope that's not true very often. That is beyond small-minded.
    nailed it ^^^^

  5. #15
    I have a Timmons jersey.

  6. #16
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,731
    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    The race card is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
    If you don't believe there is more than a little element of this and same for the "hate" Tomlin gets you are being naive and haven't been reading this message board the last 3-5 years.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  7. #17
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    3,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    If you don't believe there is more than a little element of this and same for the "hate" Tomlin gets you are being naive and haven't been reading this message board the last 3-5 years.
    Not saying it isn't true. Just saying that it's absolutely retarded.
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

    Earn Some Bitcoins


    PBMining

    http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

    I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

  8. #18
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,731
    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    Not saying it isn't true. Just saying that it's absolutely retarded.
    On that we agree. All the players are "black and gold" as far as I'm concerned. Coaches too!
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  9. #19
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,731
    Quote Originally Posted by buccoray61 View Post
    I have a Timmons jersey.
    I've had one since his rookie year.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  10. #20
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    3,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I've had one since his rookie year.
    I work for a non-profit. I can barely afford to watch the nationally broadcast games let alone buy a jersey :-/
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

    Earn Some Bitcoins


    PBMining

    http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

    I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •