Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Position preview: Inside linebacker

Pro Bowler
    Yawnnnnnnn

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    When you compare CB corps in our division, there are some pretty impressive groups, and we are solidly in the basement without question.

Cleveland: Joe Haden, Justin Gilbert, Pierre Desir, Buster Skrine, Isaiah Trufant
    Cincinnati: Leon Hall, Darqueze Dennard, Dre Kirkpatrick, Terence Newman, Adam Jones
    Baltimore: Lardarius Webb, Jimmy Smith, Chykie Brown, Asa Jackson, Dominique Franks
    Pittsburgh: Ike Taylor, Cortez Allen, William Gay, Brice McCain, Antwon Blake

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    When you compare CB corps in our division, there are some pretty impressive groups, and we are solidly in the basement without question.

Cleveland: Joe Haden, Justin Gilbert, Pierre Desir, Buster Skrine, Isaiah Trufant
    Cincinnati: Leon Hall, Darqueze Dennard, Dre Kirkpatrick, Terence Newman, Adam Jones
    Baltimore: Lardarius Webb, Jimmy Smith, Chykie Brown, Asa Jackson, Dominique Franks
    That Cincy group looks star studded, but theyve never really been that good for (now) 5 first round picks. Even when it was Hall and Joseph

All those teams are sad at safety tho....Matt Elam having the most potential, but the next best AFC north safety would be who? Reggie Williams? Donte Whitner?

Hall of Famer

Good comparison

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post

The hope is, that both Ike and Tez Allen can emerge as just dependable starters. I'm sure they realize that Ike shadowing anybody all over the field, is a fleeting dream. Now, if he can stay heathy, hopefully he'll be able to settle in and not give up the long ball, keep the play in front of him.

With Allen, I think the ship has sailed on him in terms of being anything near a prime Ike. If HE can stay healthy, I hope he can be a Chad Scott-level guy.
    Guys and gals,
    If you play fantasy football, go to the FF forum here and read my thread. I'd appreciate some feedback on it.

ALLEN like Chard Scott?? No way .... how about Dewayne Washington while ur at it. LoL
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

James C Wexell -

Trust me, Terence Garvin's job is not in jeopardy. I have him as their No. 6 LB overall.

https://twitter.com/jimwexell