Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jooser's Mt. Mama League

Legend

User Info Menu

Exclamation Jooser's Mt. Mama League

.....as been activated for the season. I have sent out invites to last year's managers to fill the slots. I'd like to keep the same folks active for this season. Managers please respond ASAP and fill the positions. MODS, can you please sticky this thread? Thanks.

We can discuss the settings. Let me know if anyone has a suggestion for change and we'll look at it democratically and vote. Thanks folks.

-Joos

Legend

User Info Menu

Including myself, I now have 4 total on board. Just FYI.

Legend

User Info Menu

I now have 6 re-uppers, still waiting on Shawn, JHans, NorCalSteel, Steel Lifers, Td386Steel, and The Crazies....

So far, no changes proposed.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Excited to be back in. Gotta do better than my dismal 7th place finish from last year. Watch out boys

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Proposal-

How about if we do a keeper league. We would get to keep 1 player from last year's roster however it cannot be from the 1st round. Or even the 2nd round, depending on what you would want... Just a thought....
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

The champ is back.......Dont look at me....
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    Proposal-

How about if we do a keeper league. We would get to keep 1 player from last year's roster however it cannot be from the 1st round. Or even the 2nd round, depending on what you would want... Just a thought....
    Once the roster is set, we'll vote on your proposal Pfelix. It's not a bad suggestion at all.

-Joos

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal View Post
    Excited to be back in. Gotta do better than my dismal 7th place finish from last year. Watch out boys
    Time to kick it up a notch SG.

Backup

User Info Menu

When I re-upped I noticed it was set to Auto-Draft. Is that still the case, and do you intend for it to be that, or is it just the default setting and you haven't picked a draft day yet?

Legend

User Info Menu

I can't set the draft until the league is finalized, but I won't make it an autodraft.