Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jooser's Mt. Mama League

Legend

User Info Menu

8 of 12 now officially signed back up.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    I can't set the draft until the league is finalized, but I won't make it an autodraft.
    I was incorrect about this. I have set up a standard live draft for our league. The tentative time and date are Friday night, August 29th, at 9:30 Eastern Standard Time.

Please give me more feedback about league settings that everyone would like to see and let me know if this date/time works for most. Also, we now have 8 of the 12 teams from last season signed up. I'm going to send another reminder out to the last 4 managers remaining and give them a week or two to sign up. After that, we may need to look at adding some new faces to the league to fill the remaining spots.

-Joos

Legend

User Info Menu

We have 10 people signed up, waiting on Shawn and JHans....guys please let me know if you want back in this year.

Backup

User Info Menu

We have 10 people signed up, waiting on Shawn and JHans....guys please let me know if you want back in this year.
    Can I get in on the league?

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm still waiting on Shawn and JHans. Shawn PM'd me and told me wanted back in, but hasn't signed up yet. If I have an open spot, you'll be the first in since you were the first to inquire.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm still waiting on Shawn and JHans. Shawn PM'd me and told me wanted back in, but hasn't signed up yet. If I have an open spot, you'll be the first in since you were the first to inquire.
    JHans is now steelz09, if that helps.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Yeah thanks RB, I was aware of the switch. We're just waiting on him and then I can finalize the league.

Legend

User Info Menu

So, who do you guys think will get 2nd this year?
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

You funny guy! The pigs are gonna have a banner season!

Legend

User Info Menu

You funny guy! The pigs are gonna have a banner season!
    You got yourself coming in 2nd huh? I guess I'll see you in the championship game..."Squeal like a pig"
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S