Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LeBeau likes what he has

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

LeBoo said he liked last year's D too. So what.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    LeBoo said he liked last year's D too. So what.
    Who? I'm not familiar with anyone by that name.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Who? I'm not familiar with anyone by that name.
    There is no such person to regular people...he exists only to douchebags...

Legend

User Info Menu

No offense to anyone, but we've heard the same kind of talk the past couple of preseasons...The team has made some good moves in the offseason, IMO, but I'll get excited about the D when we start seeing it really come together on the field. Until then, we've got some fairly significant question marks.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    No offense to anyone, but we've heard the same kind of talk the past couple of preseasons...The team has made some good moves in the offseason, IMO, but I'll get excited about the D when we start seeing it really come together on the field. Until then, we've got some fairly significant question marks.
    I think that is reasonable. Last year I was excited too. But, I will say that I was happy with how the Steelers finished the season and I see that they addressed some key deficiencies in the offseason. I think there is reason to be optimistic.
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I think that is reasonable. Last year I was excited too. But, I will say that I was happy with how the Steelers finished the season and I see that they addressed some key deficiencies in the offseason. I think there is reason to be optimistic.
    There may be reasons to be optimistic (I happen to believe there are) but LeBoo saying he likes his players isn't one of them. He will always say this; it isn't newsworthy. What does anyone expect him to say? "I don't like our chances. We just don't have enough good players."

Naaa, instead LeBoo was all chillin.

Last edited by sick beats; 07-19-2014 at 10:17 PM.