Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Johnny Manziel Heat Up Steelers And Browns Rivalry?

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Spence will have to spy him all game...
    I agree you have to use a spy because he loves to run...problem is that it essentially takes a player away from your D.

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    You mean like Fran Tarkenton, Roger dodger, Steve Young et al didn't?
    Well, Staubach and Tarkenton are from a different era. Young was a big guy. You need to get over your man crush on Johnny -Eight ball.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by buccoray61 View Post
    Well, Staubach and Tarkenton are from a different era. Young was a big guy. You need to get over your man crush on Johnny -Eight ball.
    I think he's gonna be more of a Mark Malone, Vince Young, Jamarcus Russel. All guys who could run and throw at the College Level but couldn't do it in the big leagues.
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

Hall of Famer
    People seem to forget that there were 5-6 guys who COULD do it in the pro's but a butt load more that couldn't.
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

In a season or two, I want you all to own your Johnny hate...just as I will own my man crush. The guy is going to be a problem for us.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    In a season or two, I want you all to own your Johnny hate...just as I will own my man crush. The guy is going to be a problem for us.
    You might be right Shawn. The big question for me; how long will he be a problem for the Steelers? I am siding with others that think his build will be his undoing. You could argue other QBs of similar stature have done great things, but it ain't the norm. And the modern NFL defense seems to be brutal on scrambling QBs.

Actually looking forward to some great Cleveland games cause I am guaranteed to see the Steelers twice each year on TV and the last 10 yrs have been pretty pathetic competitive-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    You might be right Shawn. The big question for me; how long will he be a problem for the Steelers? I am siding with others that think his build will be his undoing. You could argue other QBs of similar stature have done great things, but it ain't the norm. And the modern NFL defense seems to be brutal on scrambling QBs.

Actually looking forward to some great Cleveland games cause I am guaranteed to see the Steelers twice each year on TV and the last 10 yrs have been pretty pathetic competitive-wise.
    There are only two things that can stop him from tearing up this league. First, is cocaine and alcoholism. Second, is injury.

Pro Bowler
    I agree you have to use a spy because he loves to run...problem is that it essentially takes a player away from your D.
    Good thing they have a bunch of **** to throw to

Pro Bowler
    There are only two things that can stop him from tearing up this league. First, is cocaine and alcoholism. Second, is injury.
    And he's at a higher risk for both than the average nfl QB. Pattern behavior and the physique of a 14 year old