Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you most like to see the Steelers play in a Super Bowl?

Starter

User Info Menu

Well my gut reaction is WHO CARES AS LONG AS WE WIN. But Arizona would be sweet cause I have family still there, my wife is a cardinals fan and that's who is hosting the big game as well so it would be awesome to fly back and watch it there.

However, if I had to choose, it would be Dallas or Green Bay because of those being the two losses and a redemption would be sweet. (I was born in '89 so I didn't get to live through the two wins against the Boys)

Banned

User Info Menu

Anyone we would beat. I want nothing to do with another SB loss.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    lol........that is a tomlin trademark
    He inherited that TM from Cowher...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Lions. Their fan base would be ecstatic that they got there in the first place. Besides, they've never been before.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Jacksonville!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We owe a buttwhuppin to the Packers. I hope the Cowboys never again get to the Superbowl. Giants would be good by me.

Legend

User Info Menu

I would love to see an old school Steelers vs Dallas or Steelers vs the Raiders.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Seahags. They're already talkin' dynasty. Someone needs to knock them down a peg.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    He inherited that TM from Cowher...

along with his superbowl winning players

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    For me in order:

1. Giants--two traditional classy organizations plus the Rooney-Mara family intermingling would make it interesting

2. Eagles--always wanted to see a "Battle of the Keystone State" in the SuperBowl. East versus West.

3. Bears-see #1 minus the family feud
    There is a good chance that the stress leading up to a Keystone SB would put me in the hospital. I can think of little that I'd enjoy more than thrashing the Eagles in a SB, but the stress leading up to it would be unthinkable. And the alternate outcome is too horrifying to consider.