Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pouncey in the news again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Pouncey in the news again

[url]http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-news/2014/7/12/5893249/maurkice-mike-pouncey-bar-club-fight-assault-2014-miami-beach[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Backup

User Info Menu

Garbage.....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Sure hope this turns out to be nothing

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    +1

I have a bad feeling, though...the Steelers may come to regret giving Maurkice the big contract.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Just one more thing that makes me question the character of these brothers. Could they have done no wrong doing in this one? Possibly. But the collective trend of MP is not good. Also, he tweets where he was an a hole showed the way this guy really does think. Don't like him.

Legend

User Info Menu

It mentions "being jumped by four bouncers". Wouldn't the bouncers " jump" and remove the aggressors from their club in a situation like the one described?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Source says evidence indicates Pounceys did not assault accuser

Although
    police are investigating after a man claimed early this morning that
    [URL="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/12/police-investigating-after-man-claims-pouncey-twins-assaulted-him/"]he was assaulted[/URL] by Dolphins center [URL="http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6478/mike-pouncey"]Mike Pouncey[/URL] and Steelers center [URL="http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5706/maurkice-pouncey"]Maurkice Pouncey[/URL], a source with knowledge of the situation tells PFT the preliminary evidence indicates the Pounceys were not involved in the alleged assault.

The Pouncey twins were having their annual birthday party at the Cameo nightclub in Miami Beach on Friday night and into Saturday morning. A man named Ricky Vasquez posted several messages on Twitter and Instagram saying he was assaulted at the club by four bouncers and the Pouncey twins.
    Vasquez said he went to the hospital for medical treatment that included 10 stitches.
    Police have confirmed they are investigating the situation but have not confirmed that the Pounceys are the subjects of the investigation.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I could see if the bouncers heavily favored the brothers with all the tall cash and being somewhat famous. Not saying it gives them carte blanche to do whatever they want, but it would be logical that they got favored to some degree.

Starter

User Info Menu

Not to be mean but how does she know Marukice hit her? I can't tell the twins apart. Maybe they were wearing shirts with their names on them??