[url]https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/shutdown-corner/predicting-over-or-under-on-2014-nfl-season-win-totals-for-all-32-teams-175305574.html[/url]

The writer says to take the under. No way. I strongly feel they will win at least 9 games, unless we get slammed with injuries. I feel Pgh wins 10-12.

To me, the easiest $ is on Philly at 9 wins. I take over all day long. I think Chip Kelly is the truth. Foley played amazingly last season. OK, so teams have film on him and will defend him better, but he played too well to just fall off a cliff. They got Slim Shady, and added Sproles, who Kelly will use like a mad scientist. I think Philly could make it all the way to the NFC Championship game. (I don't know if they will have the horses to beat SF or Seattle at that point).

They got Panthers at 8.5. No way. Bet the over. Their D is exceptional. Cam is experienced now. They seem weak at WR, but they got everything else going for them. The Panthers gave SF everything they could handle last play offs.

The Steelers are gonna step on the gas peddle. I love how everyone has them off the radar. Gas peddle. One of the great jams of all time.