Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Planet Steelers Fantasy Football League is live

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Planet Steelers Fantasy Football League is live

Hey folks,

The league from last year has been renewed. 5 of us are signed up again, still waiting on Asian, Ruthless, Eniparadoxgma, Sheik, and PsychoWard.

I have sent reminders to those 5. If any of them aren't around here anymore and you know how to contact them, please let them know to check their email. I can send to a different email if any of you don't have those accounts anymore too.

Legend

User Info Menu

I thought I renewed already, but I'll doublecheck my email when I get home later.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Is Jooser's league coming back again as well?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    bump and bump
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

Is this the one I'm going to win this year? If so, I've rejoined...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Don't worry everyone, the champ is back in the league. You can all rest easy now.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Is this the one I'm going to win this year? If so, I've rejoined...
    No. It isn't.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek View Post
    Don't worry everyone, the champ is back in the league. You can all rest easy now.
    Yeah, I re-upped a few days ago. Glad you noticed.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

any room in the league?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Yep Philly, it's up. If you were in the league last year, the invites are already sent.