Thread: Steelers PSL ?

Rookie

User Info Menu

Steelers PSL ?

Season ticket holders, I was trying to get an idea of PSL prices from the steelers. We got a letter about getting psl for the new seats next year and they seem rather high. What did you pay per ticket for PSL and what is your location in the stadium.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm a season ticket holder, but up in the bleachers in the upper deck end zone on the north side (section 525). They did not charge us a PSL fee for those seats.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Rookie

User Info Menu

I'm in 525 also row U... Was hoping to get a chance to relocate this year but haven't received a call yet or anything yet. So guess not, lol

Legend

User Info Menu

That because you are a Mary...LOL

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pittsfan201 View Post
    I'm in 525 also row U... Was hoping to get a chance to relocate this year but haven't received a call yet or anything yet. So guess not, lol
    I don't think they are offering relocations...just giving the next people on the waiting list first dibs at the new seats under the south plaza scoreboard. I don't think those new seats will be finished until the 2015 season. However, they have already completed the second jumbotron behind us and slightly to our right above that walkway between our seats and the other section that runs the length of the field.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I got the letter too. $4000 per seat or $5000 per seat- club level for the new section PLUS the tix. Yhry are giving us the option on passing and letting us stay on the list for others in the future.. I think I'm gonna pass...
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    I got the letter too. $4000 per seat or $5000 per seat- club level for the new section PLUS the tix. Yhry are giving us the option on passing and letting us stay on the list for others in the future.. I think I'm gonna pass...
    Wow. That's obscene. Having to pay 4-5k for the "right" to spend thousands more. Just doesn't seem right.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Wow. That's obscene. Having to pay 4-5k for the "right" to spend thousands more. Just doesn't seem right.
    And that's just for end zone seats, not the fancy boxes you like to sit in for free.

Reports were that when they were building JerryWorld in Dallas, PSL's ranged from 16,000 to 150,000 per seat.

Rookie

User Info Menu

thank you for the information. The price does seem obscene, but wanted to get an idea in relation to others. You have made my decision much easier. Pass and wait.