Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL is prohibiting....

Legend

User Info Menu

I know the kneejerk is blaming Goddell for the end of Western Civilization, conflict in Iraq and the rise of the Islamic State, global warming, and everything else wrong; BUT before everyone gets all spun up, doesn't it really depend on what the definition of "...non-standard, customized facemasks..." is? Anyone seen that definition?

I can fully understand why the NFL would do this. How long do you think it will be before players figure out the can get a facemask that has their number or initials as part of the grill design. I bet the NFL found out that some company was trying to market this and is proactive in stopping it.
    Last edited by Oviedo; 07-02-2014 at 10:34 AM.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    The torturing puppies thing came before the custom facemask thing...

My bad...sometimes I'm situationally dyslexic.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Theres no reason to have a bird cage as your facemask except to look more intimidating. This isnt the XFL

Legend

User Info Menu

The XFL wasn't all bad....

[URL="http://steveblackshow.com/tag/he-hate-me/"][/URL]

Starter

User Info Menu

im fine with this.. if u want to "STAND OUT".. let your playing do it for you..
    Black N' Gold Til' I'm Dead N' Cold...
    [url=http://img203.imageshack.us/i/32023126285034060670100.jpg/]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4...4060670100.jpg[/url]
    [url=http://img19.imageshack.us/i/steelertowngal.jpg/]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/107...lertowngal.jpg[/url]
    We don't have any cheerleaders but we do have a few of these \m/...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LordVile View Post
    im fine with this.. if u want to "STAND OUT".. let your playing do it for you..

that philosophy is long gone in todays pro sports
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I know the kneejerk is blaming Goddell for the end of Western Civilization, conflict in Iraq and the rise of the Islamic State, global warming, and everything else wrong; BUT before everyone gets all spun up, doesn't it really depend on what the definition of "...non-standard, customized facemasks..." is?
    Well Spider-Man was released before the rule so Goodell saw the facemask below and WE ALL KNOW it WOULD create an unfair advantage. He HAD to make a rule about it:

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Yeah, and just like BAD-ell is doing, what's up with the gub'mint thinking they know what we want to spend our money on more than we do? So they tax us and tax us, if you think about it who exactly is it that decides where the money should go? Fraud and waste, that's the whole story. And abuse. What business is it of theirs whether our kid gets a free public education or not? And if our kids have graduated already, why should we have to pay for someone else's kid to get a free education off OUR TAXES??

And did we check a box saying we wanted to pay for a military, or a national guard, or even local cops? Did we tell them we wanted to pay money in taxes so our grandparents could stay out of the poorhouse because they get Medicare and Social Security? And if someone's a doctor and gets a lot of their income from the government through Medicare and Medicaid, and now Obamacare (= COMMUNISM!), why would it seem funny to hear them complain there is too much govenment, you liberals tell me THAT if you can.

And why should we have to pay for some bogus and corrupt and lazy US Meat inspectors, or the FDA? If we want to take a chance on whether the food we buy will poison us or not, same with the meds we take, that's our choice, because FREEDOM!! Or the NIH, you look around, are people getting sick now or not, DUH, so can someone tell me what exactly those corrupt NIH beaurocrats in the UN are doing w/ our tax dollars, besides sitting around, speaking FRENCH, and recognizing some new African or Middle East country that NO ONE GIVES A SH** ABOUT.

Basically, if the gub'mint just kept their greedy little hands out of my pockets, and off things like my grandma's Medicare and Medicaid, we would have to pay a LOT less taxes, because FREEDOM AND WE KNOW BETTER!!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Goodell legislates against defense and is an enemy to the Steelers. I dislike the man and consequently I don't like any effort he makes to change the game. Plus, hes a clod. I wish he would disappear from the NFL.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    Goodell legislates against defense and is an enemy to the Steelers. I dislike the man and consequently I don't like any effort he makes to change the game. Plus, hes a clod. I wish he would disappear from the NFL.
    And every owner in the league loves him because of the money he is making for them. Those are the only 32 people Goodell cares about making happy.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"