Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do the Steelers have the best overall RB unit?

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    I agree, nobody has a better One Two...and One Two are really the only ones that matter. Not counting in Mr. Gimmick yet because he is a rookie and Id have to see it first.
    The reason I am counting Mr. Gimmick is because of the film I have watched and Haley's track record with players like him, although even his KC players weren't as sick fast as Dri and his 4.2 forty.

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    I agree, nobody has a better One Two...and One Two are really the only ones that matter. Not counting in Mr. Gimmick yet because he is a rookie and Id have to see it first.
    Mr Gimmick Man, that's funny. We drafted Inspector Gadget.

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    How about C.J. Spiller, Fred Jackson, Bryce Brown, and Anthony Dixon in Buffalo (I suppose you could throw in their FB, former Steeler Frank "The Tank" Summers as RB for the Bills as well)?
    Now your raining on "sick beats" parade. A fourth back will have to step up for us. Perhaps that Sea Wolf can fill the roll.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    The reason I am counting Mr. Gimmick is because of the film I have watched and Haley's track record with players like him, although even his KC players weren't as sick fast as Dri and his 4.2 forty.
    Plus the music he uses for his YouTube highlight videos is mad dope sick fresh mack daddy scrumdiddillyumpitious...so he's got to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Plus the music he uses for his YouTube highlight videos is mad dope sick fresh mack daddy scrumdiddillyumpitious...so he's got to be good.
    Tru Dat......

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    I am not saying they have the best starting running back (but Bell won't be too far off of being that this year, in my opinion), but looking at the unit as a whole, I am not sure they don't have the deepest, best, overall RB unit in the NFL.

Watching Bell down the stretch, he flashed all the skills that the team saw when they drafted him: power, quickness, balance, vision. And he has elite hands for a running back.

Blount is a beast for a #2. How many #2's are as good as he is? Not many. Almost no one. He has serious power and fire in the belly.

And now that we have battered teams with Bell and Blount we melt their faces off with Dri and his insane speed, vision and balance. (BTW, I chose the video bases on which one had the best music. "Pop Dat Thang" is such a killer jam. How can you not dig that? The jam after it is dope too.)

What team possibly has a better RB unit than we do? Maybe Philly.
    "Pop Dat Thing" is one of the worst songs I've ever heard in my life. Horrible. I'd rather have someone stab me in the the ears with an ice pick than listen to that song. It's that bad.

Oh and for the record, we don't have the best RB unit in the NFL. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    "Pop Dat Thing" is one of the worst songs I've ever heard in my life. Horrible. I'd rather have someone stab me in the the ears with an ice pick than listen to that song. It's that bad.

Oh and for the record, we don't have the best RB unit in the NFL. Where do you come up with this stuff?
    Where? By using my insights. Oh, and the same dope dudes who came up with "Pop dat thang" came up with this most dope jam as well. Try to tell me that doesn't rule like no other. Find me anything from the 80's or 90's that is this pimp. You won't be able to. Caked Up. They are straight up off the chain.

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post

Does is really qualify as a song, though ? Or more like an excrement ??

Pro Bowler
    The music isn't as good as "Pop Dat Thang" but this clip shows why Pgh will have one of the best RB units in 2014.

After the last few seasons, I'll be ecstatic with a merely "good" group of RBs...