Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Power Rankings: Rating the likability of every NFL franchise

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    I'm a huge Steelers and Penguins fan, but baseball bores me to tears, so I'm not a Pirates fan. Went to my first ever Pirates game last season, and the stadium was awesome but the game itself doesn't do it for me at all. At baseball games (at the major or minor league level...I may go to one game all summer), I end up being one of those fans who care more about in-stadium experiences than focusing on the game itself (whereas I am completely the opposite at Steelers or Penguins games...even minor league hockey...completely focused on the game...I never leave my seat even for a bathroom break, unless my kids are with me of course).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Ditto. It is nice however to live in Florida where the Steelers fans appear to outnumber the fans of the teams in state. Probably only exception is the Miami area, but in Central and North Florida the "car bling" would lead you believe you were in the suburbs of Pittsburgh.
    Fo wheel. J-ville area goes:

1. Jags
    2A, B. Steelers, Eagles.

Some people say when Steelers play in J-ville, it's 50-50 Jags/Steelers fans. That is an exaggeration. It may be like 30% Steeler fans, which is a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Fo wheel. J-ville area goes:

1. Jags
    2A, B. Steelers, Eagles.

Some people say when Steelers play in J-ville, it's 50-50 Jags/Steelers fans. That is an exaggeration. It may be like 30% Steeler fans, which is a lot.
    A relative of mine who lives in Jax says that the Florida Gators are the only football team that anyone in Jax cares about these days.

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    A relative of mine who lives in Jax says that the Florida Gators are the only football team that anyone in Jax cares about these days.
    Jacksonville doesn't have the football history to go through rough times with their team. Those fans are not Cleveland fans (who IMO are the most loyal and crazy) group of fans in the NFL. I have mad respect for Browns fans having lived in Cleveland for 3 years. Their love for their team is tangible and their hatred for everything Steeler is as well. Got to respect that.

As somebody who lives outside of any geographical loyalty (save for Buffalo), I find these rankings to be way off. Using Toronto as an example, I would think that top 7 would be something like:

Pittsburgh
    Dallas
    New England
    Buffalo
    San Fran
    Green Bay
    Miami