Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Can THIS team contend with top AFC teams right NOW?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    You act like I invented the name for you.
    No, you are merely the one who posted, "For forever on, Sick Beats should be named Suck Butts." Yea, but you didn't post any personal attacks.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Name calling is against board rules.

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/18574-Planet-Steelers-Message-Board-Rules-and-Code-of-Conduct[/url]
    Lol ban me. Troll

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You act like I invented the name for you. Slappy was making a point about your inability to spell a name correctly. I made a joke...and you lose your mind? I'm starting to think whatever you got going on needs some medication.
    And some DBT.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yinz need to start drinking more.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    Yinz need to start drinking more.
    As Bryan Cox said on HBO's "Hard Knocks," "Never trust a man without any vices." I can think of some examples of where he is right about that. Wasn't Hitler a vegetarian who didn't smoke or drink?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

You act like I invented the name for you. Slappy was making a point about your inability to spell a name correctly. I made a joke...and you lose your mind? I'm starting to think whatever you got going on needs some medication.
    I have since got confirmation that you are a known hypocrite who operates in the realm of double standards. So, this is a known truth. Cross that off the list. Check.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

As Bryan Cox said on HBO's "Hard Knocks," "Never trust a man without any vices." I can think of some examples of where he is right about that. Wasn't Hitler a vegetarian who didn't smoke or drink?
    I actually really liked that quote....watched 3 episodes last night

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    I actually really liked that quote....watched 3 episodes last night
    I didn't think I would like that show so much this season, as the Falcons seem boring on so many levels. But, I was quite happily surprised watching the episodes so far; it has been pretty interesting, as I do love behind the scenes NFL stuff. Although, I must say, I thought they spent a little too much time showing all the rookies getting cussed out. It was like, "I get it. Rookies F up and need to be yelled at a lot. I got it." That scene seemed to last forever.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I didn't think I would like that show so much this season, as the Falcons seem boring on so many levels. But, I was quite happily surprised watching the episodes so far; it has been pretty interesting, as I do love behind the scenes NFL stuff. Although, I must say, I thought they spent a little too much time showing all the rookies getting cussed out. It was like, "I get it. Rookies F up and need to be yelled at a lot. I got it." That scene seemed to last forever.
    HBO always makes it interesting.

Few things:

Anything Bryan Cox says is gold
    I enjoy watching Jake Matthews, even against the beast that is JJ Watt...holy **** that guy
    I think Mike Smith is a really good coach
    Julio looks like a monster

Some of their better TV personalites havent got much air time...Osi being one of them, no one cares about Kroy ****ing Bierman lol

Legend

User Info Menu

wasn't hitler a vegetarian who didn't smoke or drink?
    godwin's law ^^^^