Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: Steelers have a "whatever it takes" attitude this year.

  1. #11
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    you and sick beats are awesome...

    I bet you guys could write a novel trashing the Steeler franchise based off of how much popcorn a vendor puts in your bag on game day
    You should have seen the vendor's boss. He just stood there looking cool with his sunglasses on. What does he actually do? He didn't hire the vendor. He had all of these sayings that to me were just lip-service. The standard is the standard, ha!

  2. #12
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by steelsnis View Post
    You should have seen the vendor's boss. He just stood there looking cool with his sunglasses on. What does he actually do? He didn't hire the vendor. He had all of these sayings that to me were just lip-service. The standard is the standard, ha!
    I bet someone put a wing tip in the vendor boss' azz because me popcorn bag was FULL

  3. #13
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I bet someone put a wing tip in the vendor boss' azz because me popcorn bag was FULL
    Not as full as the popcorn bags are in Jacksonville, though.


    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

  4. #14
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Not as full as the popcorn bags are in Jacksonville, though.
    gourmet kettle corn popped in a gold plated kettle with peanut oil shipped from the highest mountains in peru.

  5. #15
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    gourmet kettle corn popped in a gold plated kettle with peanut oil shipped from the highest mountains in peru.

    ...and stored in all of the empty seats...

  6. #16
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    That's some "serious" popcorn.
    2017 Mock

    1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass

    2. Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson

    3. Josh Jones, S, N.C. State

    3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland

    4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic

    5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M

    6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)

    7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania

  7. #17
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    You guys are relentless. Hey, every board needs a little flavor. Let sickbeats do his thing.

  8. #18
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    You guys are relentless. Hey, every board needs a little flavor. Let sickbeats do his thing.
    let us do our thing

    thanks in advance

  9. #19
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Not as full as the popcorn bags are in Jacksonville, though.
    RuthlessBurgher has a "whatever it takes" attitude to be a wiseass.

  10. #20
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    ...and stored in all of the empty seats...
    ..and the butter!!! Oh the butter for the popcorn is from a secret Land...

    A Land with Lakes, O so many lakes... and it's mixed with gold powder from the mines of middle Africa. Stirred counter clockwise like so....


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •