Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wheaton hurt again

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I gotta give you props, that is a great nickname and I promise to comply!
    I agree.

When you reach that far for a line, I also give you full credit.
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Sanders had some significant injuries early in his career and ended up starting 16 games for us last year...

I'm not quite ready to write Wheaton off in June of his second year...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ahhh, sick beats is now into the really witty stuff. First he brags that he knows ****-all about football and I've never watched a game. When I destroy that nonsense, he comes back with "Do you still have your original teeth?"

Well, yes and no. A lot of them are capped but the original stubs are underneath.

Am I senile? Well, I am the same age as "LeBoo". I'm still sharp enough not to start a thread based on some vague bullcrap like Bleacher Report. Which you even admitted was not credible but you started the thread anyway.

By the way, any updates on Wheaton's "injury" status? Don't leave us hanging.

You're getting older every day, beats. There's only one way to prevent it. Die.
    Last edited by RobinCole; 06-18-2014 at 09:04 AM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    I claim credit forever for inventing "BUSTWheat", from here on out when a post makes reference to that expression one shall use the following format:

"BustWheat (as coined by Captain Lemming)...."

This is to be followed by the following note:

Note: The term "BUSTWheat" is a lame attempt at humor and is in no way an expression of low expectations on the part of Captain Lemming for any current or future Pittsburgh Steeler player. Should Wheaton become a star this playful expression cannot become the basis of ridicule of CL.

(However, should Wheaton in fact become a bust, this note shall not be included but rather an expression of praise of the author of the term for "knowing all along" Wheaton was going to be a bust. The author of this post reserves the right to edit this post in the future in a manner that puts its author in the best light)
    I saw no copyright symbol so ...

BUSTwheat

BUSTwheat

BUSTwheat

BUSTwheat

BUSTwheat

BUSTwheat

BUSTwheat

Since I've repeated it 7 times I now own the rights to the name. Bwaaaaa

As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post

BUSTwheat

BUSTwheat

BUSTwheat

BUSTwheat

BUSTwheat

BUSTwheat

BUSTwheat

Just don't say it three times into a mirror during a slumber party, or else he will come through the mirror and mangle your pinky finger.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCole View Post
    Ahhh, sick beats is now into the really witty stuff. First he brags that he knows ****-all about football and I've never watched a game. When I destroy that nonsense, he comes back with "Do you still have your original teeth?"

Well, yes and no. A lot of them are capped but the original stubs are underneath.

Am I senile? Well, I am the same age as "LeBoo". I'm still sharp enough not to start a thread based on some vague bullcrap like Bleacher Report. Which you even admitted was not credible but you started the thread anyway.

By the way, any updates on Wheaton's "injury" status? Don't leave us hanging.

You're getting older every day, beats. There's only one way to prevent it. Die.
    Wishing death on others. Nice work. Let me guess: You have had a full life of being angry. Oh, and this just in: I never agreed you are knowledgeable about football, just that your a decrepit old man. LeBoo can still move on a healthy basis and has all his wits, it would seem. You, on the other hand? Evidence says "not so much." I will not reciprocate and with wishing death on you; I still have enough love in my heart to know how repulsive such a mindset is. But I am quite shocked you know how to even turn on a computer, much less actually post on message boards. Do your great grand kids help you with that?

Legend

User Info Menu

Pittsburgh Steelers @steelers:

"I feel like I was comfortable out there. I feel like I was more confident just knowing everything." @twheat002 on #MiniCamp so far.

[URL]https://twitter.com/steelers[/URL]

Rookie

User Info Menu

Ben Roethlisberger threw long touchdown passes to Antonio Brown and Markus Wheaton during a two-plus hour practice
    Looks like he got better...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post

BUSTwheat

BUSTwheat

BUSTwheat

BUSTwheat

BUSTwheat

BUSTwheat

BUSTwheat

Despite repeating it an insane 7 times (what are you trying to do put a JINX on the poor kid) you remain in full compliance.

Being that the post was done in a reply you in fact included the "as coined by Captain Lemming" statement within the posts content.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Despite repeating it an insane 7 times (what are you trying to do put a JINX on the poor kid) you remain in full compliance.

Being that the post was done in a reply you in fact included the "as coined by Captain Lemming" statement within the posts content.
    Well played Captain ... well played.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!