Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Pouncey extened for 5 more years ($44 million with $13 million signing bonus)

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    You're not much entertainment for me dizz. I'm not much for guys who go looking for trouble. I come on here to try to get the scoop on whats happening with the steelers... but, any more, it seems there is more and more BS to try to weed through...

I have no problem with you defending pouncey... I just don't like your style. Just a matter of opinion though. Congrats on calling the pouncey signing by the way... even though it wasn't exactly going against the grain. Give yourself a big pat on the back...lol. If you wanna call it "Hitting it out of the park"...so be it. Might consider waiting until he proves he's worth it before doing so...but hey, that's just me. You go on doin' your thing big guy.
    Yeah... you're mad.

Legend

User Info Menu

Anybody think the Steelers will try to extend Ben? I think he could have another 5 years of great play left in him...maybe more. They extended Pouncey and made an offer to Worilds...Anyone surprised they don't seem to be concerned about locking Ben up?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Anybody think the Steelers will try to extend Ben? I think he could have another 5 years of great play left in him...maybe more. They extended Pouncey and made an offer to Worilds...Anyone surprised they don't seem to be concerned about locking Ben up?
    I'm sure when it's time to write the check the Rooneys will write the check. they may very well be waiting until next year when the salary cap is expected to be a lot higher...

Legend

User Info Menu

No way the Steelers let Ben walk. So, it will get done.
    Trolls are people too.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Ben has two years left on his current contract...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

All I know is that there were times last year before he got hurt that Velasco flat out dominated. That I WILL remember going forward. Pouncey is under the microscope now. And he deserves to be.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    All I know is that there were times last year before he got hurt that Velasco flat out dominated. That I WILL remember going forward. Pouncey is under the microscope now. And he deserves to be.
    I'm sure the FO is concerned about your microscope.

Velasco was a nice sub but there was a reason he was cut in Tennessee. You dont cut a guy who dominates opponents.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I'm sure the FO is concerned about your microscope.

Velasco was a nice sub but there was a reason he was cut in Tennessee. You dont cut a guy who dominates opponents.
    What I will say is most TN fans were fond of the guy, thought he played well and were shocked when he was cut including several beat writers. Teams do make mistakes. Velasco isn't a star but he is a solid center.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    you sound mad...

I'll entertain you though since I clearly touched a nerve.

It's a message board. People "rally" around me because they know it's all fun and jokes. When I'm wrong (rarely happens) I have no problem giving it up to the guy who got it right. What I find interesting is how DEFENDING Pouncey and predicting he would be resigned is looking for conflict.

Is this your "felt called it" post? I hit this one out the park.
    This is NOT fun and jokes. You taunt us with your gloating without mercy. This is not enjoyment for us to be made fun of. And finally....WHY DID YOU SUGGEST I OPEN A Pakistani restaurant,

YOU are a very, very BAD MAN!

Last edited by Captain Lemming; 06-16-2014 at 01:27 AM.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    This is NOT fun and jokes. You taunt us with your gloating without mercy. This is not enjoyment for us to be made fun of. And finally....WHY DID YOU SUGGEST I OPEN A Pakistani restaurant,

YOU are a very, very BAD MAN!

Babuuuuuu..... LOL