Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Sandy Hook, Aurora, Boston all false flags

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,872

    Sandy Hook, Aurora, Boston all false flags

    One supposed shooter dead, the two surviving supposed actors haven't been allowed to speak a word about anything. These all stink of hoaxes done to continue the pursuit of taking our guns away and increasing the police state agenda. Holmes was set up. Look how drugged up he is. They don't give you drugs in jail, so why is he so wasted? Why hasn't he been allowed to say a peep. I guarantee you they are erasing his mind with drugs do he won't be able to defend himself; he simply won't be capable.


  2. #2
    You really are sick and your a moron.

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    and your a moron.
    You were saying?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    You were saying?
    You are a moron,
    You're a moron,
    You are a total moron,

    Yep they all still describe you.

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    You are a moron,
    You're a moron,
    You are a total moron,

    Yep they all still describe you.
    You are a duped patsy that the globalist laugh at. They count on the "regular slobs" being so easy to fool. You are ready to give up freedom and liberty for "safety" and you will only get tyranny, but you deserve it because you are so easy to fool.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    You are a duped patsy that the globalist laugh at. They count on the "regular slobs" being so easy to fool. You are ready to give up freedom and liberty for "safety" and you will only get tyranny, but you deserve it because you are so easy to fool.
    LOL, what conspiracy theory website did you copy and paste that from? Innocent people, children especially get murdered in cold blood and you call it a hoax, even worse you use it as a platform form for your idiotic conspiracy theories, its really sick.

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    LOL, what conspiracy theory website did you copy and paste that from? Innocent people, children especially get murdered in cold blood and you call it a hoax, even worse you use it as a platform form for your idiotic conspiracy theories, its really sick.
    It's funny how those who ridicule can't even attempt to answer some simple questions. Why was Holmes blasted out of his mind over 24 hours after he was arrested? What would make him so incoherent to the point of not being able to speak? Why was he "found" sitting on the ground at the back of his car? Where are the video shots that every movie theater would have? Why was the shooter masked? Who let the shooter in the back door? Why hasn't there been any search for whomever that was?

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,872


    Just doesn't add up.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post


    Just doesn't add up.
    Im done doing the leg work on this stuff for you, the answers to your questions are all out there by credible sources. If you continue to get your info from conspiracy theorist and rightwing nut job websites then you are going to continue to sound like a conspiracy theorist rightwing nut job.

    http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/07/justic...ater-shooting/ talks about the murder scene, how he got the door open, and surveillance footage from the theatre.
    Last edited by Mr.wizard; 06-10-2014 at 06:59 AM.

  10. #10
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Im done doing the leg work on this stuff for you, the answers to your questions are all out there by credible sources. If you continue to get your info from conspiracy theorist and rightwing nut job websites then you are going to continue to sound like a conspiracy theorist rightwing nut job.

    http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/07/justic...ater-shooting/ talks about the murder scene, how he got the door open, and surveillance footage from the theatre.
    Let me guess, you think "credible sources" are those who serve the establishment, right? What a pathetic way to live. And you have zero idea how duped you are. None.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •