1.22) Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson
2.56) PJ Williams, CB, FSU
3.87) Ben Koyack, TE, ND
4.120) Kurtis Drummond, FS, MSU
5.152) David Johnson, RB, North Iowa
6.183) Sean Mannion, QB, Oregon St.
7.214) Lynden Trail, OLB, Norfolk St.
"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll
funny how the same people who lauded the selection of a back up back up QB in the same draft are wondering about the wisdom of trading a 3rd for shark
just doesnt add up
both selections look dubious at this point
Forget what this sportswriter wrote for a minute. Was there anyone who saw anything in ST's game that he didn't like?
Slow to react to the ball in the air?
Couldn't get through trash?
Slow to diagnose the play?
Motor ran hot and cold?
Couldn't cover slot wr in big nickle D?
Can't play zone coverage?
Slow blitzing from the slot?
Liability on special teams?
If you didn't see these flaws or others then let us just enjoy the fact this young S has a lot to work with. He's only going to get even better!
1) First ballot HOF, ROTY
2) All Pro first year, first round talent that fell to us in second
3) Starter for years to come, cant believe he fell
4) Absolute steal of draft, 2nd round grade
5) Back up at first then starter for 10 years
6) Incredible depth and ST demon
7) Amazing value, shoulda went 3 rounds earlier